Season 37 Round 4 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 29, 17:04 UTC(+00:00)
Portuguese-Norway Managers Discussion
Great stars
2022-09-18 02:39
Don-x wrote :
Indo porto team looks like amature against great stars today, wonderfull result.
Fearful team, attacking minded.

No more fearing indo and flusao, if you can beat them, and win league, i can also can do it

so, I Played with the idea of attacking and attacking because i have not anymore fear of them
and it worked(i used to play attack on another games against bigger ones, maybe sometimes here works also)
Great stars
2022-09-18 02:40 Edited by Great stars at 2022-09-18 02:41
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
Indo porto team looks like amature against great stars today, wonderfull result.
Fearful team, attacking minded.

No more fearing indo and flusao, if you can beat them, and win league, i can also can do it

so, I Played with the idea of attacking and attacking because i have not anymore fear of them
and it worked(i used to play attack on another games against bigger ones, maybe sometimes here works also)

very Happy at the end we will have our final, Very likely this will be the first season that Indo/flusao got 0 Titles both
Don-x
2022-09-18 05:20
Happy about that too, at least we step up and are no pushovers.
My only problem is beating you, as an away team in the final pk is not part of my plans.
Don-x
2022-09-18 05:27
Am greatful to @fathima and @chika who advise me to be promoted, within 4 season am already champions. Hopefully i dont repeat my semi final mistake and keep it rolling, but today am playing with yths only.
Don-x
2022-09-18 05:31
The game don't reward yth teams, only powerful xp old sides. Like your 90xp plus players.
Great stars
2022-09-18 15:28
Don-x wrote :
Am greatful to @fathima and @chika who advise me to be promoted, within 4 season am already champions. Hopefully i dont repeat my semi final mistake and keep it rolling, but today am playing with yths only.

Great To Know You remember I Advice to Promote... Now U're even more powerful than me.
Great stars
2022-09-18 15:30
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :

Great To Know You remember I Advice to Promote... Now U're even more powerful than me.
Remember You said You were the worst manager In Game, You can see That isn't True, You are a Very Good One...
Don-x
2022-09-18 15:49
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :

I learned from you. You're my master, one day i will test how it feel to demolish a master..
Don-x
2022-09-18 15:57
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :

Remember You said You were the worst manager In Game, You can see That isn't True, You are a Very Good One...

Lol that was true, until i defeat you for once then i agree am good to have defeated the best of portuguese managers.
Don-x
2022-09-18 16:13
Fathima wrote :
It's all about figuring out what you need to have and working towards achieving those goals. Everyone has a different play style and would build the club up differently but these are the basics that every club would need in the first 4 or 5 seasons:

Stadium capacity 30k (gives 1.2M for every home match)
Training centre level 10 (for training efficiency of atleast 70%+)
Youth academy level 5 (to have a chance of a 17 yr old player)
Squad: 3 or 4 promising youth players, half the squad above 50xp to help the youth gain xp from matches
Results: Doesn't matter at all, just make money and xp out of your games

By this time, your youth players would have reached a level good enough to compete, now get another new batch of youth players in and repeat. Keep an eye on the transfer market always to pickup up bargains on good players. Always try to loan out 2 players. Start caring about results, and continue to develop the stadium and facilities.

Here briliant speech/advise,
Don-x
2022-09-18 16:57
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
I'm happy to prevent flusao the league title, he playing hard tackle and got my best centerback injured, so its likely going to cost me league cup title too.

......... ok, Idk if I feel more Anger or Feeling more sad, prefered flusao win league, cause Indo wons Almost always, I also play hard tackle Almost always, Cause My Agression On defenders isn't Too High, So it works Great, But I Feel Bad if I Injure a Player, also if flusao was hard tackle is cause your team is Powerful, so No sure if Feel angry cause Indo won and flusao Finished 2nd, also he Injured your CB. But feeling Sad cause Indo wons Almost always And I'm tired of Indo Monopoly....Hoping that end soon, and Hope A New Champion will Win the league soon, I Think Both Naija Boyz, and Great stars will win league soon(next 6-7 seasons)

[quote=Chika Fujiwara]
Hoping a great final Between US, 2 teams that will be League winners On the next 6 months.
They end up chasing us in less time lol.
Great stars
2022-09-18 17:29
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
[quote=Don-x]
I'm happy to prevent flusao the league title, he playing hard tackle and got my best centerback injured, so its likely going to cost me league cup title too.

......... ok, Idk if I feel more Anger or Feeling more sad, prefered flusao win league, cause Indo wons Almost always, I also play hard tackle Almost always, Cause My Agression On defenders isn't Too High, So it works Great, But I Feel Bad if I Injure a Player, also if flusao was hard tackle is cause your team is Powerful, so No sure if Feel angry cause Indo won and flusao Finished 2nd, also he Injured your CB. But feeling Sad cause Indo wons Almost always And I'm tired of Indo Monopoly....Hoping that end soon, and Hope A New Champion will Win the league soon, I Think Both Naija Boyz, and Great stars will win league soon(next 6-7 seasons)

Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Hoping a great final Between US, 2 teams that will be League winners On the next 6 months.
They end up chasing us in less time lol.

Yep, Next seasons are my turn to win.
Don-x
2022-09-19 04:59
Decided to blow up my cash to avoid upto 20m tax.
After we lost philip in an 89m transfer, we only had puncheon as a natural defensive midfielder, and i got an email from our scout.
Lemme introduce to you a tunisian defensive midfielder.
Name» Jamie Shoaib
Age» 19y
Position» DM.
Potential» 99
Learning» 4.5
Aggression» 3.0
Leadership» 5.0
Flair» 4.5
Flexibility» 1.0
Rightfoot» 3.0
Leftfoot» 5.0
(Fee paid» $69m).
His familier with portuguese league, because he formerly played for @agrochao's team and was highly regard before he was chip to jong ajax, the team has since seen a new managerial change, that made jamie return to portugal easy.
Lets hope he can be a good cover for our super star Puncheon..
Don-x
2022-09-19 08:31
Well i nearly gave the league away, our opponent would've been a happy man but draw without a gk is a win.
Great stars
2022-09-19 12:50
Don-x wrote :
Well i nearly gave the league away, our opponent would've been a happy man but draw without a gk is a win.

Why Lisboa why He can't keep the 2-1... Well, congrats anyway
Don-x
2022-09-19 14:45
Anyway it means stronger lineup against my other opponents.
Great stars
2022-09-19 19:55
Don-x wrote :
Anyway it means stronger lineup against my other opponents.

Anyway, if You draw, I became champion, really i'm Fine with 2nd place, But Then next I will go for the title
Don-x
2022-09-22 08:55
King of portugal becomes league champions finally just 4th season after getting promoted.
Great stars
2022-09-22 12:54
Don-x wrote :
King of portugal becomes league champions finally just 4th season after getting promoted.
Congrats... Well, Next season is My turn, I hope To win a league, now i achieved to finish 2nd for first time ever.
Don-x
2022-09-22 19:14
Sure its your turn, i know what your capable of doing.