Season 36 Round 5 / 60
Game Time 2024 Mar 29, 05:16 UTC(+00:00)
Why do random nonsensical lineups keep getting used in my games?
Shaun Stephens
2022-09-12 12:54
Any concrete update on this...or are we just hoping to sweep it under the rug as per usual?
Tegimus
2022-09-12 15:43
Shaun Stephens wrote :
Any concrete update on this...or are we just hoping to sweep it under the rug as per usual?

As I mentioned already, the maximum period of inactivity before the assistant manager takes over will be increased to 7 days from next season.
Don-x
2022-09-13 08:01
Tegimus wrote :
Shaun Stephens wrote :

As I mentioned already, the maximum period of inactivity before the assistant manager takes over will be increased to 7 days from next season.

Today theres a chance, to have a new league winner in portugese league because the manager that has won it over the years was inactive, he normally play same team same line up to win everything.
This is what i'm going to miss with this update and it will affect most ambitious managers too, those strongest teams that has won everything could remain top because of the longer inactive update.
Even when they find the trophies boring they would be inactive for longer period and block the path for others to catch up.
Shaun Stephens
2022-09-19 11:38
Don-x wrote :
Tegimus wrote :
Shaun Stephens wrote :

Today theres a chance, to have a new league winner in portugese league because the manager that has won it over the years was inactive, he normally play same team same line up to win everything.
This is what i'm going to miss with this update and it will affect most ambitious managers too, those strongest teams that has won everything could remain top because of the longer inactive update.
Even when they find the trophies boring they would be inactive for longer period and block the path for others to catch up.

My issue is I just went away for 5 days to a place with 0 Wifi and 0 Data being available. I came back today to find out I just lost my last 2 league games because I dressed 2 garbage lineups. Now I have dropped below the promotion stage in England division 2 with very little chance of getting it back unless the teams in front of me slip up. SoI am on the other side of the fence and say the 3 day rule is just stupid. You should at least be able to check a box to say your going to be away for "x" amount of days and to keep the lineup the same.

I understand the people that have just up and left their teams, but for the people that put a lot of work and effort into their teams only to be shafted every single season is getting pretty fucking stupid at this point.
Don-x
2022-09-19 14:54
Go ahead with the update, if it wont promote inactivity.
Fathima
2022-09-19 15:16
Shaun Stephens wrote :I understand the people that have just up and left their teams, but for the people that put a lot of work and effort into their teams only to be shafted every single season is getting pretty fucking stupid at this point.

So many similar incidents this season, glad they are changing the rule to 7 days