Season 37 Pre-Season
Game Time 2024 Apr 27, 01:31 UTC(+00:00)
Loan club season 19 (Closed).
Ello
2022-09-25 21:44
You messed it all up Ske, after all your complaining about the game you could not even organise a loan club you should hang your head in shame.
Don-x
2022-09-25 21:49 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-25 22:02
Ello wrote :
25 requests of players to loan out and you can't work out how to fit in 25 holy moly how can you even admit that ? 25 out and 25 in loans is so simple yet you admit you deliberately excluded me!
I took 2_loans last season after mr ske messed it all up neither of which I had to take but I thought this club was based on honour and manages word / trust.
Is this fair treatment guys ? You tell me ?
Is this how you want to play a game ?
Tegimus this is why you lose managers to the game.

The best shot is to wait for more managers to sign up before round 60.
But if there's a way you could work out the 25 out of 25, i will gladly accept that list from you mate.
Edit:-
If everyone sign up with two players players, it always complicated to include those that signup with one player.
I will include you in group B, when more managers sign up tomorrow.
Ello
2022-09-25 21:57 Edited by Ello at 2022-09-25 21:58
ske I loaned 2 players in last season to help rectify the problems you created with loan club 5, I didn't return them early to avoid 250k of wages but you guys just seem to want a closed club.
This year's organiser admits he excluded me deliberately.
You tell me to be happy to get free exp - how do i get free exp if deliberately excluded.
Saddle r breaks the rules and is included ?
Tegimus is building a game and certain managers are under mining his efforts.
some managers seem to want low manager numbers so they stay at the top.
I joined this game from another game where manager integrity was very high but game development was very low. It seems the opposite applies on this game.
Any other managers got a view on this ?
Ello
2022-09-25 22:08
Simple Don
I take Nixon instead of ske
Ske takes Dixon instead of magic merse
Magic merse takes my player
Simple as that !
It's really quite easy !
Ello
2022-09-25 22:10
Ske are you happy to take Dixon ?
Magicmerse are you happy to take my player ?
Don-x
2022-09-25 22:11
@ello
Oh i forgot to say, @monkey.D.luff should be able to loan your player, he was lucky to get two strongest players which he will definitely lose to other manager's due to his limited finance.
As a second option if no one else join.
On round 59 i will pair your player for him to loan.
Hope that retify the problem.
Ello
2022-09-25 22:16
But Don you deliberately excluded me ?
You then said it was too hard and if I posted a list you would go with it.
Now another change, I posted a list as requested are you going with it?
If monkey has limited money and is out bidded surely that will help him avoid spending wasted money on loans
Don-x
2022-09-25 22:16
Ello what other game is that?
Don-x
2022-09-25 22:22 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-25 23:14
Ello wrote :
Simple Don
Simple as that !
It's really quite easy !

I will check that tomorrow to avoid error.
I admit my mistake to exclude you at first place.
I will edit that list tomorrow to include you.
Goodluck if you win nixon.
Edited:-
Just check my chat! Recieved:-
Nice @mr ske that's wise of you.
@ello
You said i let tegimus down and don't deserve to play this game.
Thank you.
I won't edit the list anymore, i will resign and quit the game. After completing those loan signings.
At least that will remove the bad egg from tegimus game.
Hopefully that will also change your opinion on others.
Great stars
2022-09-26 00:39 Edited by Great stars at 2022-09-26 00:45
Don-x wrote :
Ello wrote :
Simple Don
Simple as that !
It's really quite easy !

I will check that tomorrow to avoid error.
I admit my mistake to exclude you at first place.
I will edit that list tomorrow to include you.
Goodluck if you win nixon.
Edited:-
Just check my chat! Recieved:-
Nice @mr ske that's wise of you.
@ello
You said i let tegimus down and don't deserve to play this game.
Thank you.
I won't edit the list anymore, i will resign and quit the game. After completing those loan signings.
At least that will remove the bad egg from tegimus game.
Hopefully that will also change your opinion on others.

Don' t resign my friend, , if someone should resign, That' isn't you, doing A Loan club is hard, and someones don't appreciate it

You should Stay and defend your title
Don-x
2022-09-26 05:18
Alright friend but i won't edit the list anymore, someone needs to learn how to be polite with others in this community.
Ello
2022-09-26 07:10 Edited by Ello at 2022-09-26 07:15
I never asked for you to resign Don and never wanted you to consider that option. 100% you need to stay and The game needs to keep as many managers as possible.
The facts are a manager broke the loan club rules I asked him why he never responded.
I raised it on here and no one was interested as it did not affect them.
Last season I took 2 loans to help managers left high & dry, I did this as we all entered the club based on trust and those 2 managers should not have been left in that position, I could have ignored it like most are ignoring my issue this season but I chose to help remove a problem.
For raising my complaint this time around that the trust that a loan will be honoured until md 50 was broken I was then deliberately excluded from the club.
I see lots of people saying we lost another manager, after spending 18 years in another fantasy game I understand how frustrating it is to lose managers and I see great efforts in terms of game development being made here by tegimus but if you agree to run a club or agree to be apart of it I feel the rules should be honoured by all parties.
Why is the attention on me for calling out the person that failed to abide by the agreement & why was 250k so important to the when they have a 200m balance.
I joined the club, followed the rules and just wanted all managers involved to do the same.
The choice is yours Don, I have given you a simple way of including me, run with it or I will not loan my player as I only want to be taking part in loan agreements with people I can trust. But I fail to see any reason why I should be deliberately excluded when people that break The rules are not questioned as to why & merely accepted back in.
Believe me I never wanted this hassle.
Don-x
2022-09-26 07:28 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-26 07:33
Whats the point of your last chat to me.
This is my first loan club, i wouldnt start by excluding someone who participated on a canceled loan club.
I initially wanted to make this group by group and never work out how to include those that signup with one player (in group A), but including you was what i've wanted to do since you come up with a good suggestion, even @ske wanted it too, but your last chat turn me off thank you.
Ello
2022-09-26 07:38 Edited by Ello at 2022-09-26 07:42
Don you don't feel deliberately excluding a manager could lead to them leaving ?
Plus the rules did not state you had to loan 2 players and a manager known to break md50 was accepted but the guy that complained was deliberately excluded !
Your rules not mine:
2022-09-22 20:08 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-25 10:50
Lets do it on a single thread. Can we? Maybe yes. Lets begin!.
Rules are the same.
»You MUST return a loan favour.
»You MUST allow a player to stay at your club until atleast round 50 of a season.
»To avoid injuries if the player becomes an important first team player, GET A PHYSIO of atleast great value.
Failure to abide to this rule will simply disqualify you from future seasons.
Don-x
2022-09-26 07:54 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-26 08:07
That last line, was simply there to avoid your case again.
That rule was always there no issue in the past but because of the reported case, i included the penalty.
You berated me and saying someone like me let tegimus down, the game, and don't deserve to play the game means what?.
Edit:
There's plan to include you if no one else join, @monkeydluff was moved top and got 2 of the best players, which somehow will make him loan from you. I explain this didnt i?
But you wanted to choose who to loan in that benefits you.
Its never the case in loan club, and must be added in the rules too.
Ello
2022-09-26 08:04
You did Don, deliberately disqualifying me because I had the audacity to expect a manager to stick to the rules.
I explained this to you, tegimus builds a game, managers join and are very active does he want to lose them because the person running the loan club disqualified the guy for flagging that a manager did not abide by the rules.
Worse you keep the rule, include the manager that broke the rule & disqualify th guy that abided by the rules.
Roll on md59
Don-x
2022-09-26 08:14
Have edited my last post and i'm done with this discussion thank you.
LOAN CLUB S19 WHO TO LOAN IS IN PAGE 2.
Dave
2022-09-26 08:35
Hi Don X, thanks everso for sorting out the loan system and I hope all of this squabbling does not put you off giving up your valuable time arranging it for everybody's benefit. Can you post a definitive and final list again of the loans so that everybody knows exactly whom they need to loan so it is crystal clear.

Can I ask a favour of everybody here who wishes to partake in the loan system, draw a line under everything that has been said and all start afresh, no animosity and be friends again. We are all here to play a game, enjoy ourselves and get a bit of light relief from the ardours of life.
Don-x
2022-09-26 08:46 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-26 08:53
Dave wrote :
Hi Don X, thanks everso for sorting out the loan system and I hope all of this squabbling does not put you off giving up your valuable time arranging it for everybody's benefit. Can you post a definitive and final list again of the loans so that everybody knows exactly whom they need to loan so it is crystal clear.

Can I ask a favour of everybody here who wishes to partake in the loan system, draw a line under everything that has been said and all start afresh, no animosity and be friends again. We are all here to play a game, enjoy ourselves and get a bit of light relief from the ardours of life.

Sure thanks, i will do that round 60.
The draw can be viewed on page two, but will move it here before the update.
Dave
2022-09-26 08:53
Sure thanks, i will do that round 59.[/quote]

Cheers mate, your a star !!