Season 37 Pre-Season
Game Time 2024 Apr 26, 22:48 UTC(+00:00)
Question and sugestion
Siwakon
2022-09-30 09:30
Hello everyone, first of all thanks for the help on the previous thread.
Today I have something to offer and I have questions to ask.
First let's start with the question, I wonder where we can spy on the players from the game, I can't find it, but to summarize.
Next is my suggestion.
I would like to propose whether it is possible for us to add additional gimmicks to our staff such as coaches or physiotherapists, for example we can send coaches to train more skills or maybe some other gimmicks which now I admit that I can't figure it out, but I think it will be fun, but I'm not sure what my friends in this community will think.
If your friends think that these things look ridiculous, it's a waste of time, it's okay because this is just my idea. Let's try to present it to see if someone thinks in the same way as me. It's a mutual exchange. please
Finally one more question I would like to ask how can we choose the type of training because I go into the training I can only set up the automatic training but can't select the player by fitness or any because of me. Why not, but as I read in the manual, it is written that we can choose the type of training, right?
And this is all of me, hope that everyone can understand more or less because I may not communicate very well and thank you again for any help and try to share your opinions. Thank you very much. yes
Don-x
2022-09-30 09:48 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-30 09:55
Maybe don't understand what you meant by "spy players".
But i guess what you meant to say "is scout".
Well get a scout signed from the staff market.
Visit a players page and click on Scout report => Generate scout report.
If you want to sign teamless market players, visit the market first spy as you call it and sign the best you can.
Note: scouting any players outside of your very own cost 250k.
Question2
Just visit training, look at those players, you will found out there's a yellow highlights on each players 1 skill, that is the current skill in which the player is training.
Click on a different skills, the yellow highlight changes to whatever skill you click.
Congrat you started training the player on a new skill.
Do it to any of your players.
Edited:
But there's a chance a player will gain bonus point outside what his currently training.
Fathima
2022-09-30 09:54
Siwakon wrote :
I would like to propose whether it is possible for us to add additional gimmicks to our staff such as coaches or physiotherapists, for example we can send coaches to train more skills or maybe some other gimmicks which now I admit that I can't figure it out, but I think it will be fun, but I'm not sure what my friends in this community will think.

Don answered your other questions.
This part I feel interesting. I think you meant training your staff to improve their rating just like training players. This might be a good addition, sending out staff for a course to improve on some skill. And considering staff drop/gain in attributes every season, it might be a good way to keep your staff for long term by training on the attributes they dropped after you hired them. Also enables managers to hire staff with lower attributes and then improve them by sending on a course.
Don-x
2022-09-30 10:00
Add to fathima last line:
Without paying huge increased wage.
If we sign them lower skilled to improve.
Siwakon
2022-09-30 12:08
Oh that's cool, yes I want it to be like that. Also in the buildings that are training centers I would like to have more features besides upgrades only for me to make the game a bit more fun.
And besides, I would like to be able to have more than one sponsor. I'm not sure if this is possible or not because in the real world of football I still don't know much about the rules regarding. Find a sponsor of each football club how much they can sponsor but I think if it can happen I would like to have sponsored in several places since that would be good for the term. long for the club's finances
And finally, will the team strategy be possible if we can customize some details more like some games, I understand that it might be a copyright issue but if we can tweak the details a bit more it might be good eg. Existing tactics to add some details but I can't figure it out right now, but if I add a bit more tactics, football would be a lot more colorful.
Siwakon
2022-09-30 12:12
Don-x wrote :
Maybe don't understand what you meant by "spy players".
But i guess what you meant to say "is scout".
Well get a scout signed from the staff market.
Visit a players page and click on Scout report => Generate scout report.
If you want to sign teamless market players, visit the market first spy as you call it and sign the best you can.
Note: scouting any players outside of your very own cost 250k.
Question2
Just visit training, look at those players, you will found out there's a yellow highlights on each players 1 skill, that is the current skill in which the player is training.
Click on a different skills, the yellow highlight changes to whatever skill you click.
Congrat you started training the player on a new skill.
Do it to any of your players.
Edited:
But there's a chance a player will gain bonus point outside what his currently training.

That's right, I mean scout.
Siwakon
2022-09-30 12:20
In terms of buildings, not only the training area, but other places such as the youth academy, which I haven't built yet, so I don't know if there are any tricks, but other things I've built but I can't see anything besides. The only upgrades cost more and more money and my club's finances are unstable because it's a newly built club.
Fathima
2022-09-30 12:42
Siwakon wrote :
In terms of buildings, not only the training area, but other places such as the youth academy, which I haven't built yet, so I don't know if there are any tricks, but other things I've built but I can't see anything besides. The only upgrades cost more and more money and my club's finances are unstable because it's a newly built club.

Get a youth academy first. That will guarantee a 19 yr old youth player every 60 rounds. You can either decide to keep him, sell him or even release him for some money.
Based on if you have really young players with lots of potential and learning (atleast 4 stars in both or 4.5/5 stars in one of them), you can decide to focus on stadium or training centre first. If you have players that you can develop then getting the training centre to around level 8 is cheap and fast. Else increase stadium seats for more revenue per home match. If you go the training centre route, you will be a bit cramped for finances in the beginning, but it will pay off in the long run.

Another thing you need to know is experience of players is really important in this game. Your players gain experience by playing matches, and it depends on average experience of players on the pitch (both teams for regular matches, and own team only for custom matches). So when you have some money, buy some cheap high xp players to play with your young ones in friendlies (you can consider them as "experience coaches"). And most importantly, play atleast 30 friendlies every season. You can arrange or join one from the Custom matches page.
Don-x
2022-09-30 13:29 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-30 13:33
My advise is just:-
Focus on improving:
Yth academy==> 3
Training center==>10
Stadium==> 30k
Before you do all this you will understand better how the game works.
In terms of tactics/buying new players:
Scout all your young players 16y-21y.
The best has a high potential/ high learning.
Learning is important for a rapid growth of a player.
Select them in your matches often to improve in xp/rating.
You really don't need to waste money signing firsteam players, if your current ones can survive the league.
Better to scout teamless market always for a young wonderkid or buy cheap prospect listed for cheap buy other managers, make sure the players you buy are worth your bid
Do you not ridiculously gift anyone your money, i've seen many situations where new players sells their best kids or release them for others to buy/ and then buy useless players themselve before the quit.
My advise is:
If you can get your top 6 kids to train improve you TC=> lvl15 plus coaches, in few seasons you reap your reward.
Siwakon
2022-09-30 13:32
Thank you very much for the advice, the summary is that I can choose what to focus on first, stadium, training center and where can I match partners, I can't find it.
I'd like to try some friendly matches because I haven't done it yet.
As you said the player experience, I'm not sure where we look from or if we look at the overall status of that player, right?
Don-x
2022-09-30 13:38
Competion=>custom matches.
Create or join either tournament or one off friendly.
Its one friendly match per round in this game.
And players will gain xp in 30 friendly.
My question to you is have you bother to read the game tutoral/advance tutoral
Don-x
2022-09-30 13:44
After each tutoral page you read try putting in practise, make sure you understand a bit, by figuring it out one by one.
You questions suggests you have not done so.
Siwakon
2022-09-30 14:07
Ok I'm sorry I'll read more.
Don-x
2022-09-30 14:18 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-30 14:24
Put to practice whatever page you read, thank you.
Would like to be your friend here, if you promise to stick around in the game, lets beat those strong teams one day.
Oh i have another friend named @chika fujiwara! Sounds good right? He just spent over $200m to improve his team to get my a*s whooped. I like that! Haha but thats wicked thing to do to a friend.
Well its good for me, i just bought a birthday cake for girl, but the girl beside her is 5/5 potential/learning.
Thats my scout problem not me really, asked her to join training by 13:00. she wants know what i mean.
Siwakon
2022-09-30 14:39
Oh thank you, I'm glad to be your friend too and hope we can do some showdowns so you can give me some more advice.In the beginning, I'm sure I'll be around for a long time.
Don-x
2022-09-30 15:10
Siwakon wrote :
Oh thank you, I'm glad to be your friend too and hope we can do some showdowns so you can give me some more advice.In the beginning, I'm sure I'll be around for a long time.

Good.
Hope you are ready for your first league game.
Great stars
2022-09-30 19:53
Siwakon wrote :

You can ask me Also, me and Don-X have a friendly rivalry, but This make us Stronger...
Great stars
2022-09-30 19:54
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Siwakon wrote :

You can ask me Also, me and Don-X have a friendly rivalry, but This make us Stronger...

My Strong Point is Lineup, And transfers, On that, i can advice you well. (Don-x is better on long run plans...)
Don-x
2022-09-30 20:38
Yeah Am am good at 5000 meter race
Siwakon
2022-10-01 00:28
oh! You're welcome everyone Now I think I understand the friendly match. I went to the way you said I've had about 9 friendly matches, and I've been friendly to participate. The first match will start today in the morning. (My country's time zone)
The only thing I still don't understand is market trading system But do it first Let's talk soon