Season 37 Pre-Season
Game Time 2024 Apr 27, 00:17 UTC(+00:00)
Question and sugestion
IceBox
2022-10-01 20:20
I already have 50k seats. I dont think I need more.
Gazza Robo
2022-10-01 21:43
It would be good in the game if you could also up grade pitch like add undersoil heating...
Gazza Robo
2022-10-01 21:45
Think you might melt ,Ice Box with that idear..โ„โ„๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž
Siwakon
2022-10-02 08:30
I have another question, I would like to ask if in one match it can only use one strategy, the point is that I have set up many strategies but saw only one change and as far as I remember correctly. Go mark them as all active.
And the other thing I noticed while playing is that my players have good tackle skills but very bad passing and passes, that's something I'm not quite sure what training I should focus on.
In the past 2 league matches, I drew in both matches, 11th in the table, wanting to win some.
Siwakon
2022-10-02 08:36
Having received a lot of advice yesterday made me feel like I wanted to cancel the current ongoing construction and switch to upgrading the stadium or training center or even building a youth academy but stuck at that. After losing money, it's a waste of money, so we have to wait for it to be finished.
Don-x
2022-10-02 09:02
Siwakon wrote :
Having received a lot of advice yesterday made me feel like I wanted to cancel the current ongoing construction and switch to upgrading the stadium or training center or even building a youth academy but stuck at that. After losing money, it's a waste of money, so we have to wait for it to be finished.

Money is returned, just the time is wasted.
Believe it, ignore any other facility and focus on stadium, ya, tc.
Don-x
2022-10-02 09:18 Edited by Don-x at 2022-10-02 09:21
Siwakon wrote :
I have another question, I would like to ask if in one match it can only use one strategy, the point is that I have set up many strategies but saw only one change and as far as I remember correctly. Go mark them as all active.
And the other thing I noticed while playing is that my players have good tackle skills but very bad passing and passes, that's something I'm not quite sure what training I should focus on.
In the past 2 league matches, I drew in both matches, 11th in the table, wanting to win some.

1). Yes any active strategy (in game tactic) will work, if your team meet with the criteria set in that match/time.
Maybe you should give me an example of your strategy that didn't take effect last game.
2). Starting up squad is always poor, its your duty as a manager to pick out first:
i. best youth players, base on pot/learn
ii. important first team players.
iii. the garbage.
Make a lineup that suits your findings, loan in or buy a player to fill in where/missing position.
Siwakon
2022-10-02 10:32 Edited by Siwakon at 2022-10-02 10:39
i'm sorry i will post againbecause some word is not good I'm really sorry when I've checked all the strategies I've created, some of them only work when my team is in the lead and some of them only when the opposing team is in the lead. So it's no surprise that no strategy works, so to sum it up, no matter how many strategies you create, but if there are some recommendations that match what we set out, will those strategies work? Regarding the upgrade a while ago I read you said that I will get a refund, is that correct? If so, I will have to cancel and focus on stadiums, training centers and youth academies. Next actually the last question if I want to modify the format from my current 3 4 3 system I want to change it to 4 4 2 How should I move my position on the field? One striker out, but the problem is the defender position. I try to move it. It becomes a defender mid filder. So I would like to ask for advice on how to move a bit on the field. Finally, once again apologize for my carelessness. Thanks again for all the advice, I'm starting to enjoy this game more and more.
Fathima
2022-10-02 10:52
Siwakon wrote :Next actually the last question if I want to modify the format from my current 3 4 3 system I want to change it to 4 4 2 How should I move my position on the field? One striker out, but the problem is the defender position. I try to move it. It becomes a defender mid filder. So I would like to ask for advice on how to move a bit on the field.

I think your question is about how to change a 3-4-3 to 4-4-2 during the game.
For this you will need 4 steps, so need to do it using two sets of in-game changes.
Step 1: Substitute your CF with a wing back. (Position on pitch/Specific player WITH position on pitch SUB 1 to 5/specific player)
Step 2: The subbed in player will be now at FC position, so we need to move him to DL. So use Position on pitch FC WITH Position on pitch DL
Step 3: Substitute your DC with another wing back (you need this step only if your current CB is not good as a DR)
Step 4: Move Position on pitch DC WITH Position on pitch DR
Siwakon
2022-10-02 11:07
Fathima wrote :
Siwakon wrote :Next actually the last question if I want to modify the format from my current 3 4 3 system I want to change it to 4 4 2 How should I move my position on the field? One striker out, but the problem is the defender position. I try to move it. It becomes a defender mid filder. So I would like to ask for advice on how to move a bit on the field.

I think your question is about how to change a 3-4-3 to 4-4-2 during the game.
For this you will need 4 steps, so need to do it using two sets of in-game changes.
Step 1: Substitute your CF with a wing back. (Position on pitch/Specific player WITH position on pitch SUB 1 to 5/specific player)
Step 2: The subbed in player will be now at FC position, so we need to move him to DL. So use Position on pitch FC WITH Position on pitch DL
Step 3: Substitute your DC with another wing back (you need this step only if your current CB is not good as a DR)
Step 4: Move Position on pitch DC WITH Position on pitch DR

Okay thank you I will try to do that
Don-x
2022-10-02 11:18 Edited by Don-x at 2022-10-02 11:23
Exactly like @fathima said.
In each strategy/event, there's 3 subs.
Sub1=>start with. substituting a player to come in.
Sub2=> choose the "Player", that just enter the pitch. (Substitue with) => choose a new "Position on pitch", for him.
Sub3=> choose another "player". And do the same.
P.s Do it in as many events as you can to cover what you want.
NOTE: you need two things.
Use these two things.
Player: anyone on pitch or bench only.
Position on pitch: exactly what you need to select, to instruct any player on pitch to play another position.
Siwakon
2022-10-03 11:26
I tried to read more and more many time but I'm not sure my understan ding is correct?
I went to stratigy page, and click on sub button (I'm sorry if not wrong because browser translate from English to my local language (Thai.)) And then, on sub 1 I select the position from cf to dl. But on sub 2 and 3 I'm not sure what What should I choose next? I tried to select the players. They have 2 comboboxs. I found players both. I'm not sure on first combobox whoshould I select and sub on the secand box. I understand that on the first select the players on cf position and the second select player on dl. Is this correct?
Fathima
2022-10-03 12:40
Siwakon wrote :
I tried to read more and more many time but I'm not sure my understan ding is correct?
I went to stratigy page, and click on sub button (I'm sorry if not wrong because browser translate from English to my local language (Thai.)) And then, on sub 1 I select the position from cf to dl. But on sub 2 and 3 I'm not sure what What should I choose next? I tried to select the players. They have 2 comboboxs. I found players both. I'm not sure on first combobox whoshould I select and sub on the secand box. I understand that on the first select the players on cf position and the second select player on dl. Is this correct?

In each in-game tactics you create, you can select upto 3 substitutions. If you want to use only one of them ,then just ignore the others.
To change 3-4-3 to 4-4-2, you need to first to take out the player at FC and bring in a defender (Player WITH Player). Then move that defender to DL using a second sub option (Position WITH Position).
Great stars
2022-10-03 12:45 Edited by Great stars at 2022-10-03 12:46
Fathima wrote :
Siwakon wrote :

In each in-game tactics you create, you can select upto 3 substitutions. If you want to use only one of them ,then just ignore the others.
To change 3-4-3 to 4-4-2, you need to first to take out the player at FC and bring in a defender (Player WITH Player). Then move that defender to DL using a second sub option (Position WITH Position).

Thanks Fathima, i was about to submit reply, but i don't knew if it was. Right, so better You explain to Him, (i'm awful explaining)
Siwakon
2022-10-03 17:24
Ok now after I read many time I understand that
1. in each stratigy, I can create sub player change the position etc. for 3 play right?
2. In the case of the 1st substitution, I can set either to change the player's position. and can define both players in one where when we change from such positioning to determine the player The system will still remember the items that were previously set or not. (The position has been set to replace from fc to lb) and we don't need to mess with 2 and 3, right?
Don-x
2022-10-03 18:02 Edited by Don-x at 2022-10-03 18:10
Lemme explain it this way:-
changing 343 dlc-dc-drc to 4 defenders.
343 to 442
1) Sub1 ( substitute player A "fc". With player B "wb". from the bench)
2) Sub2 ( select player B "wb") after selecting the player, select Position on pitch [DL] for example.
This means the player will instantly moves to DL.
3) SUB3 Select player your [DC] then select position on pitch [DR].
after this subs you will have DL, DCL, DCR, DR.
Edited:
Sub 1 fc with a defender.
Then ask the defender to move to defence by selecting position on pitch.
Finally swap one of the out of position defender to a better position on pitch.
Siwakon
2022-10-04 00:19
Don-x wrote :
Lemme explain it this way:-
changing 343 dlc-dc-drc to 4 defenders.
343 to 442
1) Sub1 ( substitute player A "fc". With player B "wb". from the bench)
2) Sub2 ( select player B "wb") after selecting the player, select Position on pitch [DL] for example.
This means the player will instantly moves to DL.
3) SUB3 Select player your [DC] then select position on pitch [DR].
after this subs you will have DL, DCL, DCR, DR.
Edited:
Sub 1 fc with a defender.
Then ask the defender to move to defence by selecting position on pitch.
Finally swap one of the out of position defender to a better position on pitch.

Thank you very much, now I can do as you told me.
Siwakon
2022-10-09 19:23 Edited by Siwakon at 2022-10-09 19:25
Hello, first of all, I would like to inform you that If it's anything that I'm wondering or want to suggest anything I would like to use this post mainly because everything I ask, suggest or any advice I get from all every one will be in one place. not scattered for ease of searching
Well, my question is I know the stadium Training Center and youth academy What will happen when upgrading to a higher level? But medical centers, media offices and fan shops, when upgraded to higher What will affect what i understand is Will the medical center help players recover better? How about in the case of stadiums, fan shops, can we impose any action on them? If at present it is still not possible Will it be possible in the future? Also, I'd like to add the idea of โ€‹โ€‹sending a coach to practice more skills. Because I think that's interesting. (In the first post) The point of adding action to the stadium. or any other construction If they already have any options, I'm sorry. Because I still can't find them. I have recently completed an upgrade to another 4000 seat stadium and have completed the building of the youth academy.
Next, I would like to know if we can set a price for the sale of tickets to the event, and if so, where are they?
Finally, I am very excited. Because the current competition results are going well. League Cup I'm in the quarterfinals. The National Trophy I was eliminated in round 3 and ranked in the league. I'm in 5th place

P.S. For any thoughts on stadium options or anything else, I admit I haven't figured it out yet. But I find it interesting.
Best regards
Don-x
2022-10-09 20:38
The higher your facilities the better.
Media/fanshop should be upgraded when you have a decent stadium.
You can't set Stadium ticket price, but all league matches cost $40 per seat.
Check manual mate.