Season 36 Round 5 / 60
Game Time 2024 Mar 29, 08:37 UTC(+00:00)
Changes for Season 23
Great stars
2023-01-19 15:30 Edited by Great stars at 2023-01-19 15:31
Fathima wrote :
Ghislain wrote :
Good morning,

Still thinking about it, but is it fair that the same number of tickets for continental football go to the new countries? Perhaps better 3 to 1 and a score for the best teams as is done in real life by UEFA

I think it should be like 3 CC 2 SC and 1 new competition spot for existing countries, and 1 CC 2 SC 3 new competition spots for the newly opened ones. And then it can be revised every season based on how those new countries get populated

Agree because 3rd or 4th of england Would smash everyone on Supercup.....Also If I Will Be on a new league i would like to Have that challenge of 1 spot...also SC isn't bad if i finish 2nd or 3rd...
Marius
2023-01-19 18:31
I like it more like this, with equal spots for each country, brings back memories from the old format of the European competitions.
Don-x
2023-01-19 18:40
Marius wrote :
I like it more like this, with equal spots for each country, brings back memories from the old format of the European competitions.

Base on competitions format the game should've copy real life to make it realistic.
Marius
2023-01-19 18:49
The game should be fair and enjoyable for most users. Having equal spots will ease the opening of new countries and will increase the chances of retaining new users.
envican
2023-01-19 20:27
Rhino909 wrote :
All league 3s should be scrapped.

100%
Fathima
2023-01-20 04:39 Edited by Fathima at 2023-01-20 04:41
envican wrote :
Rhino909 wrote :

100%

Or "all league 3s should be filled" rather ;)
We need more users. Number of users have gone up by 40-50 in the last 2 seasons but tegimus needs to start looking at doing something to market the game.
envican
2023-01-24 19:25
Fathima wrote :
envican wrote :
Rhino909 wrote :

100%

Or "all league 3s should be filled" rather ;)
We need more users. Number of users have gone up by 40-50 in the last 2 seasons but tegimus needs to start looking at doing something to market the game.

yeah that would be the preferred alternative but it just seems odd to have 2,688 teams when there are only 384 users. Even if you cut out all league 3 teams you'd be left with 640 teams.
Turan Metin
2023-01-28 10:51
Will she emerge from the infrastructure of every country as a player of her own country?
If so, it would be nice
Sorry in advance if it's been posted before
Fathima
2023-01-28 12:36
No, you can select the preferred nationality in your youth players page. Then every season one of the youths produced will be from that country and others will be random.
Don-x
2023-01-28 21:38
54m on tax, plus three finals sure the fcking tax gonna rise to 80m. I can't even afford a top player in the market and am paying such a high tax, please fix this stupid tax.
Alex Shapov
2023-01-29 07:06
Don-x wrote :
54m on tax, plus three finals sure the fcking tax gonna rise to 80m. I can't even afford a top player in the market and am paying such a high tax, please fix this stupid tax.

Agree with you. I don't think that the successful managers should be penalized so much.
Turan Metin
2023-01-29 08:03
It would be more correct to come out of the infrastructure not randomly, but in the nationality of whichever country you are in..
Fathima
2023-01-29 10:12
Turan Metin wrote :
It would be more correct to come out of the infrastructure not randomly, but in the nationality of whichever country you are in..

I agree but we have only 8 countries now, 16 from next season. It will be a problem when Tegimus opens international teams if we don't have enough players from all international teams
Fathima
2023-01-29 10:17
Don-x wrote :

I have close to 300M in the bank and my fortune tax is only around 11M. If your profit tax is so high enough to make total 54m, you are definitely not planning your player sales/purchases properly
Turan Metin
2023-01-29 11:52
I mean, whichever country you are in, let the players of that country come out.
I misspelled above.
When the national teams open, the player will be needed because..
IceBox
2023-01-29 13:42
Fathima wrote :
Don-x wrote :

I have close to 300M in the bank and my fortune tax is only around 11M. If your profit tax is so high enough to make total 54m, you are definitely not planning your player sales/purchases properly

He is not very smart. That is for sure.
Don-x
2023-01-29 14:42
Alex Shapov wrote :
Don-x wrote :

Agree with you. I don't think that the successful managers should be penalized so much.

And its unfair because some manager use it as an advantage to over pay on a useless player or old exp player or they simply target when the best players will appear on the market, they raise money on pre season blow it up on best player later on, in the season.
Kasper A.
2023-01-29 14:51
IceBox wrote :
As always great input from Icebox…
Fathima wrote :

How do you plan purchases in this market? Top players are really rare. I payed a lot profit tax last season because I was waiting for two top players there never came for sale. Same problem this season. I’ll have to buy a player which I don’t need in order to avoid profit tax.
Don-x
2023-01-29 16:24
Kasper A. wrote :
IceBox wrote :
As always great input from Icebox…
Fathima wrote :

How do you plan purchases in this market? Top players are really rare. I payed a lot profit tax last season because I was waiting for two top players there never came for sale. Same problem this season. I’ll have to buy a player which I don’t need in order to avoid profit tax.

@fathima its profits tax not the fortune tax.
Expected income from cup games if i win my finals. 15m+10m+30m =55m. Its not my fault if i win it all, the tax after that will ensure it takes all my prize money and sponsorship money because the p tax is too high.
Whats the points of prize money if the tax will blow it.
Great stars
2023-01-29 17:13
But please, don't fight here. Please, This is a Peaceful game.