Season 37 Round 8 / 60
Game Time 2024 May 01, 21:37 UTC(+00:00)
Changes For Season 24
Furatsu 77
2023-02-15 08:48
Hey buatlah liga indonesia juga
Fathima
2023-02-15 12:05
Faiz Nurwahyu wrote :
Hey buatlah liga indonesia juga

We don't have enough users to make more leagues but who knows about the future ;)
Great stars
2023-02-16 19:47
I think That Maybe a Good realistic Use for EXP would be To Affect Leadership along With the Leadership Stars, For me a 16 Y.O 5* leadership would not be realistic as first choice captain. Maybe Leadership Can be Affected By Exp, a 99 exp player with 2.5 leadership can be As same as a...50 Exp 5* one is a suggestion @Tegimus
Fathima
2023-02-17 04:22
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
I think That Maybe a Good realistic Use for EXP would be To Affect Leadership along With the Leadership Stars, For me a 16 Y.O 5* leadership would not be realistic as first choice captain. Maybe Leadership Can be Affected By Exp, a 99 exp player with 2.5 leadership can be As same as a...50 Exp 5* one is a suggestion @Tegimus

I remember tegimus saying leadership+xp is used for captain. So it's already in use
Great stars
2023-02-17 06:05
Fathima wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :

I remember tegimus saying leadership+xp is used for captain. So it's already in use

Ohhhh I Never Knew About of That being already On Use... so Well I have being choosing well because i Choosed Exp ones cause of realistic. Fathima if You found The Post of Tegimus saying That, can You Sent me the link? By this thread can be
Fathima
2023-02-17 06:41
Not sure if it was on forums or on chat, but will share if I manage to find it. But I am almost certain that he said it.
karlacci
2023-02-17 06:51
stamina is not part of rating calculations.

I think is wrong
Great stars
2023-02-17 17:49
Fathima wrote :
Not sure if it was on forums or on chat, but will share if I manage to find it. But I am almost certain that he said it.

okey, thanks.
Mike Stone
2023-02-18 13:26
With Intensity which one will be the one from the choices to loose the most and and least fitness?? And if Experience is going to be dropped will that means that a player will not get anymore exp by playing any more ???
Alex Kalinin
2023-02-18 13:59
Mike Stone wrote :
And if Experience is going to be dropped will that means that a player will not get anymore exp by playing any more ???

Experience is not going to be dropped.
Tegimus
2023-02-18 15:27
Mike Stone wrote :
With Intensity which one will be the one from the choices to loose the most and and least fitness??

Intensity options will be High, Normal and Low.
Highest intensity option will make the players tired faster. So use it in crucial matches only when you want your players to give it everything. Or you can also change this using the In-Game changes to ask your players to take it easy when you have comfortable lead etc.

Mike Stone wrote :And if Experience is going to be dropped will that means that a player will not get anymore exp by playing any more ???

Experience is not dropped. The use of it directly in the match engine is removed, but it will still affect the other attributes indirectly (except Stamina). And experience gain calculation will still remain the same.
In summary, the importance of experience is not reduced, it still plays a vital part in your players' performance and experience gaining.
Stefan Cachia
2023-02-24 08:32
so if i am understanding well, the rating of a player whoes expereince is less than the rating, it well increase drastically next season....

for example player now in season 23, rating 65 and expereince 40
in season 24 he can be rating 70 and experience 40

since hisroughly average rating of hisfundamental skills is 70

i am saying well ? tegimus
Kasper A.
2023-02-24 12:32
Stefan Cachia wrote :
so if i am understanding well, the rating of a player whoes expereince is less than the rating, it well increase drastically next season....

No the opposite. If rating is higher than experience then it will remain the same as before. If experience is higher than rating then the rating will be equal to the skill rating. So in your example he will remain 65 in rating. But if you have a player with 70 in rating and 90 in experience, his new rating will roughly be 50 (his skill rating)
Fathima
2023-02-24 12:36 Edited by Fathima at 2023-02-24 12:39
Stefan Cachia wrote :

If player's experience is lower than his other attributes, his rating will be same as this season. Rating will drop only if experience is higher that his other attributes.
Let's take an example player - experience is 40 and all other attributes 60. When rating calculated next season, effective values of all attributes will be 50 (average of 40 and 60), so his rating will be 50. Which is same case as it is now.
But if experience is 60 and all other attributes are 40, then effective values of all attributes will be 40, so rating will gown down to 40 next season (in current season it will still be 50).

EDIT: Kasper beat me to it, slow fingers lol :P
Stefan Cachia
2023-02-24 12:53
i think his rating will increase, because now in season 23 his attributes are all 70,...and his rating is showing only 60 because his experience 40, very low.

so if expereince will not affect his rating,...his rating will become as his average of his major attributes .
Alex Kalinin
2023-02-24 13:08
Stefan Cachia wrote :
i think his rating will increase, because now in season 23 his attributes are all 70,...and his rating is showing only 60 because his experience 40, very low.

so if expereince will not affect his rating,...his rating will become as his average of his major attributes .

His experience will affect his rating. If his primary attributes are all 70 and exp is 40, that means his effective attribute levels will be 55, not 70 ((70 + 40) / 2). So his rating will be around 55.
Experience will not affect attributes lower than experience value.
Jason
2023-02-24 15:42
Tegimus wrote :
Mike Stone wrote :
With Intensity which one will be the one from the choices to loose the most and and least fitness??

Intensity options will be High, Normal and Low.
Highest intensity option will make the players tired faster. So use it in crucial matches only when you want your players to give it everything. Or you can also change this using the In-Game changes to ask your players to take it easy when you have comfortable lead etc.

Does having an Endurance coach help with this?
Luke Morrison
2023-03-07 16:37
I have to voice my opinion and say probably the worst update since I’ve been here.

It’s hard for me to grasp the fact that I’ve lost nearly 25% of my rating when other teams have barely moved at all. I’m looking at other teams who have similar players to me with high experience and low rating abilities and they was nowhere near hit as bad as me.

I’ve spent 2-3 seasons playing friendlies to build experience and now I’m being punished for it because of the cry babies of the game.

I don’t even know what to buy or how to buy to improve it and feel you have all lost the concept of “it’s a game”. I don’t want to sit here in an evening working things out like I’m on mastermind.

Rant over
Fathima
2023-03-07 17:25
Come on Luke, it was announced a month ago, and tegimus had given a heads up on this atleast 2 or 3 seasons in advance. And it's the same for everyone, only the old players with xp much higher than skills are affected, it wont affect the younger players you trained at all.

I don't know which teams you are comparing with, but the formula is the same for everyone I guess. All players that dropped in rating for you are 30 yo or more, and a 29 and 26 yo who have very imbalanced skills and high xp. You were working on xp for your very old players? Something doesn't sound right there.
Adam
2023-03-07 17:44
Fathima wrote :
Come on Luke, it was announced a month ago, and tegimus had given a heads up on this atleast 2 or 3 seasons in advance. And it's the same for everyone, only the old players with xp much higher than skills are affected, it wont affect the younger players you trained at all.

I don't know which teams you are comparing with, but the formula is the same for everyone I guess. All players that dropped in rating for you are 30 yo or more, and a 29 and 26 yo who have very imbalanced skills and high xp. You were working on xp for your very old players? Something doesn't sound right there.

I agree with Fathima. The ratings update was applied the same to all players. Luke, you were taking advantage of the old system. The terms of the update were announced a season or two in advance. You had time to do some math and prepare accordingly.

It's also not a great look to call out "cry babies" in a post in which you're being a cry baby.