Season 37 Round 17 / 60
Game Time 2024 May 06, 04:36 UTC(+00:00)
FPL Mini League 2023/24
Fathima
2023-07-12 12:34 Edited by Fathima at 2023-08-11 06:58
Hope you guys all play Fantasy Premier League. I have created a mini-league for users playing f4football for the upcoming season 2023/24. Please join, lets have some fun together.

Entry: Free for all

Grand Prize:
Winner: 30 days F4Football Plus Membership (thanks to Tegimus)

Other Prizes:
Second Place: 15 coins
Third Place: 5 coins

Prize Pool Donations (20 coins):
Fathima (myself 😎): 10 coins
Mikkel Hansen: 10 coins

Anyone else who wants to donate towards prizes can do so too, I can add it to the prize pool.

League Name: F4Football
Auto join link: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/n3tggi
League Code: n3tggi
Jason
2023-07-12 14:23 Edited by Jason at 2023-07-12 14:26
I play FPL. I think you can always create two leagues. One just for fun..another prize based. I'd be playing just for fun though.
Also I don't know what others think but I'd prefer a Classic league to a H2H one
Tegimus
2023-07-12 14:35
Fathima wrote :Tegimus please confirm if this is allowed here.

Yes, it is not in any way interfering with the game, so no reason not to approve it.

However, I would like to stress that if you organize such a competition, it would not be in any way linked to F4Football. Especially, if you attach a prize of any kind, F4Football or its admins would not be responsible for that. Entry fee collection and prize distribution will be entirely the responsibility of the users organizing it, and complaints of any kind regarding this competition will not be entertained by F4Football Support.
Rhino909
2023-07-12 14:35
Fathima wrote :
Hope you guys all play fantasy premier league, just wanted to ask if people are interested in making a mini league for the f4football community in the coming season. I can create one and share the details here if there are people interested, let's have some fun.

One more thing, what about a mini league with prizes? If Tegimus allows, we can put some coins into a prize pool and give it away at the end of the season. May be weekly prizes etc too. I (or somebody else who volunteers) can collect the coins (entry fee) from all entries and then distribute it to the winners later. But the drawback of that is, only people who buy coins can donate and many of us don't, so that will keep non-paying users out. Just let me know below the answers to the two questions below:
1. Are you interested in joining an FPL mini league for f4football?
2. Are you interested in a entry fee/prize based one, or just for fun?

Last thing, Tegimus please confirm if this is allowed here.

1. Yes
2. Would only do like 5 coins.
Paul Doe
2023-07-12 14:49
It would be interesting to participate in such a tournament. But my team is too weak to compete for prizes. Perhaps it is worth organizing two leagues. One with prizes for strong teams, the other for teams with a rating below 70 for entertainment.
Fathima
2023-07-12 15:53
Paul Doe wrote :
It would be interesting to participate in such a tournament. But my team is too weak to compete for prizes. Perhaps it is worth organizing two leagues. One with prizes for strong teams, the other for teams with a rating below 70 for entertainment.

It has nothing to do with your team here Paul. We are talking about "Fantasy Premier League" which is a fantasy competition run related to the english premier league.

Note - edited my original post to include a link to the website to avoid confusion.
Ello
2023-07-13 07:16
I would be interested, you should all follow Obay on social media, he is a FFL scout and you will be doing well to finish above Obay
Fathima
2023-07-13 08:40 Edited by Fathima at 2023-07-13 08:47
I think we should forget about prizes now, and just have it for fun. Created the mini-league, please join

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/n3tggi
League Code: n3tggi

Edited the original post to include the details.
Fathima
2023-07-13 13:57
Andre73 wrote :
Not see that league

Once you create your team at fantasy.premierleague.com, you have to go to "leagues and cups" and then "join league". When it asks for league code, just give the code mentioned above.

We already have 4 teams joining in, so I am sure it is working fine.
Fathima
2023-07-13 14:08
Andre73 wrote :
Think the teams will make transfers before the start
i will wait tfor that

Yes, plenty of time to the deadline for the first gameweek. But you can still create a team and keep making changes until that deadline as you get more info about players and transfers.
Porky
2023-07-14 01:36
Been a while since I played this ,
I keep getting stuck in the password section bit
request it, I get it, yet it asks to do it again, what am I missing or not doing?
Fathima
2023-07-14 04:16
Porky wrote :
request it, I get it, yet it asks to do it again, what am I missing or not doing?

Never had any issues, and I have reset my password a couple of times before. May be try a different browser or device? And come back to your main browser once it is fixed
Porky
2023-07-14 07:21
Fathima wrote :
Porky wrote :

Never had any issues, and I have reset my password a couple of times before. May be try a different browser or device? And come back to your main browser once it is fixed

all sorted, Thanks :) .
Gazza Robo
2023-07-14 12:42
I am in....Easy sign in
Rocket
2023-07-24 22:00
EPL starts Aug 11
Fathima
2023-07-25 02:57
I am still torn between picking Salah or Trent, or none or both 😢
Jason
2023-07-25 03:42
Fathima wrote :

I'd pick Salah if Trent continues to play as a 6 and Liverpool don't sign a Fabinho replacement
Uchiha
2023-07-25 06:29
Done...I'm In its my first time though looking forward to it...Tnx Fathima
Tegimus
2023-07-25 09:04 Edited by Tegimus at 2023-07-25 09:05
I am in it too.

To make things a bit more interesting, I can promise a 30 days F4Football Plus membership to the winner (excluding me of course).
Rhino909
2023-07-25 09:13
Fathima wrote :

This is the biggest decision to make from my perspective, since it completely alters the formation of the team you have to play with. Went from having both to having none to having Salah only to the current iteration of just Trent with a 3-5-2. Although Salah and Darwin look good in pre-season, and Trent is mainly playing as a central midfielder. But Trent still has corners and free-kicks.