Season 36 Round 60 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 25, 12:22 UTC(+00:00)
Newbie Questions
Tegimus
2022-12-06 06:14
Bill Beaver wrote :
What causes a training gain in a category the player is not training on? For example, he’s training on speed but his marking increases.

There is a random chance of improvement in the attributes of a player even if he is not training it. This improvement will be however very low compared to the trained attribute.
Wuton
2022-12-06 10:42
Tegimus wrote :
Bill Beaver wrote :
What causes a training gain in a category the player is not training on? For example, he’s training on speed but his marking increases.

There is a random chance of improvement in the attributes of a player even if he is not training it. This improvement will be however very low compared to the trained attribute.

Does this random improvement happen more often with a higher Training Efficiency and higher learning of the player?
Tegimus
2022-12-06 10:53
Wuton wrote :
Tegimus wrote :
Bill Beaver wrote :

Does this random improvement happen more often with a higher Training Efficiency and higher learning of the player?

They don't "happen more often", but the improvements when they happen will be slightly more.
Angelo Alpha
2022-12-13 03:02
Basic Skills effects- Heading and passing training
Goalkeeping effects- Handling and reflexes training
Defending effects- Tackling and Marking training
Attacking effects- Dribbling and shooting training
Tactics effects- positioning and set pieces
Endurance affects- speed and stamina

is this correct or not?
Bill Beaver
2022-12-13 03:53
Yes, correct - as per Tutorial under Facilities / Player Training
Angelo Alpha
2022-12-28 18:31
Are Bots able to buy your players and if they are is there a certain condition that has to be met for them to be able to bid for one of your players
Michael
2022-12-28 21:55
No, but when you release players you get 30% of their listed value.

Other than any other good youths you may have started with 4.5+ potential 3+ learning you're unlikely to get more than the 30% release fee I'd wager.
Michael
2023-01-02 08:06
So neither of my youth players are worth keeping or saleable 16 yrs 4/1.5 and 18 yrs 3.5/4

I should never have said how good a run I had had on useful youths......

Question is - if i trained the 18 year old for the season would his value/release fee likely increase enough to make up for his wage - my training is at 90% or do i just release the 16 year old straight away (he's worth more and might come back as a teamless player worth buying....)?

Thanks for your thoughts
Fathima
2023-01-02 08:50 Edited by Fathima at 2023-01-02 08:52
Michael wrote :
So neither of my youth players are worth keeping or saleable 16 yrs 4/1.5 and 18 yrs 3.5/4

I should never have said how good a run I had had on useful youths......

Question is - if i trained the 18 year old for the season would his value/release fee likely increase enough to make up for his wage - my training is at 90% or do i just release the 16 year old straight away (he's worth more and might come back as a teamless player worth buying....)?

Thanks for your thoughts

You should just promote the 16 yr old for free.
It used to be worth training before releasing, but not anymore after xp was built into the rating calculation. So you should either release him straightaway if you are sure you don't need him, or keep him and train him for a few seasons until he can be sold to other teams.

It is better to buy a 5 star learning player from the teamless or regular market, but if you cannot afford that then you can also keep the youth player and train him up just like you would train a 5 star learner. You can still get him to a 60ish rating by the time he is 23/24, but make sure you do not sacrifice an xp gaining spot for a better youth player already in your squad to do that.
Angelo Alpha
2023-01-07 01:09 Edited by Angelo Alpha at 2023-01-07 03:34
what would be the penalty percentage if I were to play both my AM's in an AML and AMR role
(One has 4.5 flexibility And the other has 5 Flexibility)
Fathima
2023-01-07 04:38
It's generally a bad idea to play central players wide and vice versa. Except for CF/WF and CB/WB when they have high flexibility
Elliot
2023-01-23 17:43
Hi newbie to the game here, I have a couple of questions which no doubt have been answered before and i apologies for that;

1. What is the optimum stadium capacity for a league 3 and a league 2 team please?
2. Can you get your player to change position overtime or will he remain the same position regardless of training?

Many thanks
Don-x
2023-01-23 18:32
Elliot wrote :
Hi newbie to the game here, I have a couple of questions which no doubt have been answered before and i apologies for that;

1. What is the optimum stadium capacity for a league 3 and a league 2 team please?
2. Can you get your player to change position overtime or will he remain the same position regardless of training?

Many thanks

1) bot teams usually fill about 30k stadium, so that size its a good starting point even in lower league.
2) players don't change main positon at all..
Wuton
2023-01-30 12:37
I have a question about this match:
https://www.f4football.com/matches/report/48329

How come I lost this match so hard?
Is it because he played long balls and had a very good striker (compared to my defense)?
Fathima
2023-01-30 13:14 Edited by Fathima at 2023-01-30 13:16
Wuton wrote :

Is it because he played long balls and had a very good striker (compared to my defense)?

I think it is your inexperienced striker. Your AMC had 7 inaccurate out of 16 passes, and had to shoot from distance himself 4 out of the 6 shots your team managed. Can't see any other reason other than the defense being able to keep your CF in their pockets. Playing wide and trying to play possession must have backfired too.

But still you would have won the game 9 out of 10 times considering the imbalance in the opponent's team and low fitness of players, so bad luck also played a big part. And as a general tip, playing attacking is best against bots even if they are stronger, they almost always have lower fitness and morale and don't pick their best 11.
Great stars
2023-01-30 13:17
Fathima wrote :
Wuton wrote :

I think it is your inexperienced striker. Your AMC had 7 inaccurate out of 16 passes, and had to shoot from distance himself 4 out of the 6 shots your team managed. Can't see any other reason other than the defense being able to keep your CF in their pockets. Playing wide and trying to play possession must have backfired too.

But still you would have won the game 9 out of 10 times considering the imbalance in the opponent's team and low fitness of players, so bad luck also played a big part. And as a general tip, playing attacking is best against bots even if they are stronger, they almost always have lower fitness and morale and don't pick their best 11.

Also That Superb Scorer Bot Has... they were a Top Team I can remember.
Wuton
2023-01-31 16:44
Ok, thank you for the help and tips! :)
Elliot
2023-02-05 17:53
Hi guys

Quick question if you dont mind me asking?

Do you get increased experience from playing bigger more important games?

Ie. Friendlies do not gain as much experience as league games? Do you gain more experience from playing in a higher league? Do cup games give you as much experience as leagues games or do you get more experience for cup finals than a first round cup game?

Many thanks
Great stars
2023-02-05 18:49 Edited by Great stars at 2023-02-05 18:52
Elliot wrote :
Hi guys

Quick question if you dont mind me asking?

Do you get increased experience from playing bigger more important games?

Ie. Friendlies do not gain as much experience as league games? Do you gain more experience from playing in a higher league? Do cup games give you as much experience as leagues games or do you get more experience for cup finals than a first round cup game?

Many thanks

More experienced the Opponent Means More XP and On friendlys the Exp Gain is Based only on your Own Team XP. (EJ: a You have 40xp lineup, against a Team with 80Xp average You will win More than against a 20xp bot team,In this official matches The Xp Gain Is calculated By your Own Xp and Opposite's XP, But on a friendly match You will win An amount based on Your own Xp, In this example, based on that 40xp yours)
Great stars
2023-02-05 18:53 Edited by Great stars at 2023-02-05 18:54
That's why i'm Gaining Very Low Xp this season, hope this league Got new Teams and some old team moves so We can earn more money and more XP per match, if on 3 seasons this doesn't happen I will consider returning to Portugal or another Big league.