Season 37 Round 1 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 28, 05:38 UTC(+00:00)
Changes for Season 21
Makmak
2022-11-25 12:55
I would suggest to make team trophies visible in team home page
Don-x
2022-11-25 13:46
Yes agree.....
Marius
2022-11-25 16:18
Tegimus wrote :* Hall of Fame - not yet implemented and will be available later.

Will be any chance to add players retroactively?
I know it is not likely to happen, and it almost breaks my heart knowing that Taualai will be lost forever if he retires before the introduction of this.
Fathima
2022-11-26 04:30
Not sure whether this will be an unfair advantage to paying users, but is it possible to have an official loan club for subscribers? One where we can list our players and the system automatically sorts out loans between the clubs that take part in it?
Great stars
2022-11-26 04:38
Marius wrote :
Tegimus wrote :* Hall of Fame - not yet implemented and will be available later.

Will be any chance to add players retroactively?
I know it is not likely to happen, and it almost breaks my heart knowing that Taualai will be lost forever if he retires before the introduction of this.

Same, I would like to add Two already retired one(shirogane M. and 1st Miko iino player) And on a future K. Tsuyuri), So it would be great to be able to add already retired players if we have the link of his retired page
Tegimus
2022-11-26 05:37
Fathima wrote :
Not sure whether this will be an unfair advantage to paying users, but is it possible to have an official loan club for subscribers? One where we can list our players and the system automatically sorts out loans between the clubs that take part in it?

No, it is an obvious advantage.
Moreover, loan clubs or finding 3 teams to make a triangular loan deals also serves to improve activity and interaction between users which is beneficial to the community.

Marius wrote :Will be any chance to add players retroactively?

Won't be possible automatically through the system, but we will entertain requests from users to manually add their old players to their Hall of Fame. There will be certain rules to qualify players to be added to the Hall of Fame (for example, minimum number of seasons a player needs to be in a team to be eligible for an entry), if you think one of your old players meet these requirements, then create a support ticket and we will enter him manually into your Hall of Fame. Only for a few seasons of course after the feature is launched, after that you need to decide before that player leaves your club.
Tegimus
2022-12-01 14:12 Edited by Tegimus at 2022-12-01 14:13
Payments and F4Football Plus membership options are available now. There are a few small things you need to take note of:

* 50 coins were given free to all active users in the game. If anyone did not receive this, please let us know. These free coins cannot be transferred/gifted to other users though, you can only gift coins that you purchase.
* Payments can only be made in USD from those countries where Paypal does not support payments in local currency. So to purchase coins from those countries, you might need to use a payment method that supports paying in USD.
* All features that were announced before to become available only through spending coins (such as updating team name, team badge etc) will continue to be free for another season. These will require the use of coins from Season 22 only.
* The Plus members option to scout all your own players in one click was initially planned to be a feature to be available for Season 22, however we somehow missed mentioning that in the original post. So we will try to launch this option as soon as possible, probably within a couple of days so please bear with us.
Don-x
2022-12-01 14:23
I will beer with fathima
Fathima
2022-12-01 14:31
How do you purchase coins? I can't see the option
Don-x
2022-12-01 15:33
Click the + sign on right top of the screen.
Don-x
2022-12-01 15:42
Whats the minimum coins that could be gifted.
Tegimus
2022-12-01 17:19
Don-x wrote :
Whats the minimum coins that could be gifted.

There are no limits. You can gift just 1 coin, or all the coins that you have. But you can only gift the coins you purchased from the system.
Fathima
2022-12-01 17:33 Edited by Fathima at 2022-12-01 17:34
Don-x wrote :
Click the + sign on right top of the screen.

I had gone to that page there was no options to buy before. Now I can see 3 coin packs to buy. Might be a glitch previously. I have 30 coins remaining after I spent 20 for the plus membership. So no rush to buy now.

One question to Tegimus:
Are we allowed to offer coins to other users in return for something? Like, take my player on loan and get some coins, along those lines?
Tegimus
2022-12-01 17:48
Fathima wrote :One question to Tegimus:
Are we allowed to offer coins to other users in return for something? Like, take my player on loan and get some coins, along those lines?

Yes. As long as you are allowed to do something without offering coins, it is also allowed to do the same with coins on offer. If it involves anything that is against the Game Rules (like offering coins to lose a game), then it is considered cheating even if it did not involve coins. So if you are in doubt whether or not something would be considered a breach of the rules, always better to consult an admin before doing it.

Also note that any promises made between users are strictly between them, and the game admins are not responsible if someone breaks their promise. So accept such "coin offers" at your own risk, we shall not entertain any complaints of users offering coins to someone and then not fulfilling their offer.
Michael
2022-12-02 07:41
Tegimus wrote :
Fathima wrote :One question to Tegimus:

Yes. As long as you are allowed to do something without offering coins, it is also allowed to do the same with coins on offer. If it involves anything that is against the Game Rules (like offering coins to lose a game), then it is considered cheating even if it did not involve coins. So if you are in doubt whether or not something would be considered a breach of the rules, always better to consult an admin before doing it.

Also note that any promises made between users are strictly between them, and the game admins are not responsible if someone breaks their promise. So accept such "coin offers" at your own risk, we shall not entertain any complaints of users offering coins to someone and then not fulfilling their offer.

You shouldn't be allowed to buy players for coins - that is the definition of pay to win
Fathima
2022-12-02 07:59
Michael wrote :
You shouldn't be allowed to buy players for coins - that is the definition of pay to win

You cannot, if it is a good player then someone can always outbid you even if you make an agreement with the seller that you will give him coins.
I was talking about the other way around, offering someone coins to buy your useless player. At the moment you can do that even without involving coins, and what Tegimus said above means if it classifies as cheating then it is cheating whether or not coins are involved.
Michael
2022-12-02 08:04
Fathima wrote :
Michael wrote :

You cannot, if it is a good player then someone can always outbid you even if you make an agreement with the seller that you will give him coins.
I was talking about the other way around, offering someone coins to buy your useless player. At the moment you can do that even without involving coins, and what Tegimus said above means if it classifies as cheating then it is cheating whether or not coins are involved.

So the coins not an in-game operation - just on the side?

Your suggestion re useless players is still effectively swapping real money for game money - pay to win in my view
Tegimus
2022-12-02 08:29 Edited by Tegimus at 2022-12-02 08:32
Michael wrote :
Fathima wrote :
Michael wrote :

So the coins not an in-game operation - just on the side?

Your suggestion re useless players is still effectively swapping real money for game money - pay to win in my view

Just to clarify what I said before regarding this issue:
If something done between users obviously classifies as cheating, then both accounts stand a chance of an outright ban without a warning.
If it is not clearly cheating but still unfair for others - for example someone might bid a ridiculous amount for one of your players listed, but you did not ask him to do that and cannot do anything about it - such cases we take appropriate action based on the situation. We have had cases before where we have banned the bidder, or deleted the bid, or sometimes even allowed the transfer to go through but the seller only got a reasonable price for the player. If the intention was transfer of funds, and it becomes clear that the bidder and seller have agreed on such a thing beforehand, then both accounts still stand a chance of getting banned regardless of whether coins were involved or not.
Fathima's question above was regarding loans, yes you can offer teams some coins to take one of your players on loan. Loan signing fee doesn't go to the player's own team so nothing malicious here, and we already have a user run loan club which does more or less the same thing.

To summarize - anything which can be considered "cheating" will be treated as cheating whether or not coins are involved. If it is fair without involving coins then it is also fair even you offer the other user some coins for that.
Don-x
2022-12-02 08:57 Edited by Don-x at 2022-12-02 08:58
Paying someone coins to bid on your players is clearly cheating and pay to win too.
Fathima
2022-12-02 11:50
It is unfair if someone bids a high amount on a useless player, even if no coins were offered. But how do you draw the line here between cheating and a (noob) mistake? We have seen what Mr. Ske did when he left, and Tegimus did well to handle it properly, but such cases can always happen. It is not easy to define what's an acceptable value for a player and what's not, player value is an indication but there can be players who are valued much higher or much lower than that by some managers, depends solely on how each manager thinks how useful a player can be in his team.

For example, I have bought players with 1 star learning to keep my squad size high enough to have backup to play friendlies. For some it might look odd, but I knew what I was doing was for the better of my team.