Season 36 Round 58 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 24, 15:02 UTC(+00:00)
Upcoming Changes for Match Engine
Mike Stone
2023-01-12 20:06
With these changes the lower teams will be ever weaker(with low Experience) and the top teams will be stronger, referring to the Example:
"For example, if the Passing of a player is 50, and his Experience is 30, the effective value of Passing of that player will be 40. But if Passing is 50 and Experience is greater than 50, the effective value of Passing will remain as 50."
Great stars
2023-01-12 20:22
Vasilis wrote :
IceBox wrote :
Suggestion:

- introduce a cost of placing a player on sale (like 100k).
- a player will only be on sale for 3/4 days and then it returns to the team if there are no offers.

It is silly a player being on transfer list for several seasons. It just packs the transfer list with trash. Lets keep it clean. If a player doesnt get an offer, it can be fired, or go back to the transfer list for other 100k, it the manager decision.

No no and no :)

SAME NO NO AND NO!! The teams that are poor will be unavoidable to bankrupt
Vasilis
2023-01-12 21:06
Mike Stone wrote :
With these changes the lower teams will be ever weaker(with low Experience) and the top teams will be stronger, referring to the Example:
"For example, if the Passing of a player is 50, and his Experience is 30, the effective value of Passing of that player will be 40. But if Passing is 50 and Experience is greater than 50, the effective value of Passing will remain as 50."

Damn you are right
Vasilis
2023-01-12 21:08
So the is no point to give xp boost on young players. I will overtrain their basic skills. Tegimus im not sure this gonna be a good update
IceBox
2023-01-12 23:24
Don-x wrote :
So my player will return to my team the day i was likely going to get a bid from that manager thats going to login that same day he returned.

Lololol yeah right, and if my grandmother had wheels it woukd be a bicicle.
IceBox
2023-01-12 23:26
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Vasilis wrote :
IceBox wrote :
Suggestion:

- introduce a cost of placing a player on sale (like 100k).
- a player will only be on sale for 3/4 days and then it returns to the team if there are no offers.

It is silly a player being on transfer list for several seasons. It just packs the transfer list with trash. Lets keep it clean. If a player doesnt get an offer, it can be fired, or go back to the transfer list for other 100k, it the manager decision.

No no and no :)

SAME NO NO AND NO!! The teams that are poor will be unavoidable to bankrupt

Who goes bankrupt in this game? Only domeonebwho throws money out if the window... or who buys old players just to win, with no strategy or intelligence.
Fathima
2023-01-13 04:17
Vasilis wrote :
So the is no point to give xp boost on young players. I will overtrain their basic skills. Tegimus im not sure this gonna be a good update

How much will you overtrain skills? 10xp and 70 skill will give 40 effective value for that skill. Xp is indeed needed at some point if you ever want to make that player anywhere near decent, else you can get 40 rated players from the teamless market for much cheaper costs
Vasilis
2023-01-13 06:26
Fathima wrote :
Vasilis wrote :

How much will you overtrain skills? 10xp and 70 skill will give 40 effective value for that skill. Xp is indeed needed at some point if you ever want to make that player anywhere near decent, else you can get 40 rated players from the teamless market for much cheaper costs

If a player has 80 at "blue" skills and 40 xp and the other one has 80 also and 60 xp which will be the difference?[/quote][/quote]
Fathima
2023-01-13 06:53
Vasilis wrote :
If a player has 80 at "blue" skills and 40 xp and the other one has 80 also and 60 xp which will be the difference?

The player with 60xp will perform better as his effective rating will be 70. The one with 40xp will have effective rating at 60. So more xp always makes a player better if his skills are more than his xp. On the other hand, having xp much higher than skills doesn't make a player any better like it does now for old players.
howie1234
2023-01-13 08:10
But you'll still need high xp players in order to train xp in players yes ?
Fathima
2023-01-13 08:34 Edited by Fathima at 2023-01-13 08:35
howie1234 wrote :

Yes, so the importance of xp is not really nerfed. The only change here is that you cannot boost rating and thereby player performance by having old players with high xp but low skills anymore.
Vasilis
2023-01-13 08:50
Ok then it could better 60% skills and 40 %xp to make average rating
Makmak
2023-01-17 00:17 Edited by Makmak at 2023-01-17 00:18
howie1234 wrote :

Yes, maybe few, but it would be easier to make players playable
Guildmaster Chax
2023-01-17 04:27
Makmak wrote :
howie1234 wrote :

Yes, maybe few, but it would be easier to make players playable

it will also make anyone with 4 or less potential even more undesirable. because they can't gain edge from exp anymore.
Fathima
2023-01-17 07:20 Edited by Fathima at 2023-01-17 07:22
Guildmaster Chax wrote :It will also make anyone with 4 or less potential even more undesirable. because they can't gain edge from exp anymore.

True. But 4 star potential players can reach 70s in their skills easily with good learning, how much further would his xp go? And you still can train his other skills when training key skills get slower, I have seen passing on CBs and marking on AMs make a difference. Not to say about stamina and set pieces.

The bigger issue was players starting to drop in skills but their xp still goes up so they almost maintain their ratings until they retire. This will get solved and younger players will get more valuable
Don-x
2023-01-17 15:04
A team playing 1 forwards always win the top scorer award and best forward awards, because the team goals is rest upon him.
16 games 57 goals out of a total of 59 leagues goals his team had.
Something should change.
Great stars
2023-01-17 18:13
Fathima wrote :
Guildmaster Chax wrote :It will also make anyone with 4 or less potential even more undesirable. because they can't gain edge from exp anymore.

True. But 4 star potential players can reach 70s in their skills easily with good learning, how much further would his xp go? And you still can train his other skills when training key skills get slower, I have seen passing on CBs and marking on AMs make a difference. Not to say about stamina and set pieces.

The bigger issue was players starting to drop in skills but their xp still goes up so they almost maintain their ratings until they retire. This will get solved and younger players will get more valuable

Marking and Tackling on a AM really Make a difference
Bill Beaver
2023-01-18 08:16
China Fujiwara, that's a really good point: the impact of decent marking & tackling for an AM.

Attributes that do not form part of a player's official rating calculation can be really important. You could have two players with the same rating, but one with much better 'side attributes'. A youth with high learning, but average potential, can develop into a decent player, even though their rating might not look great. This could become even more so with the upcoming changes to xp.
Keith.D
2023-01-22 08:50
I really like the idea of improving tactical importance. I really like this football manager game, but we've played same tactics in every single game this season, & were unbeaten & 5 points clear at the top. Which sounds good, but not really as there's very little thought needed making the game far too easy & quite dull after a while. This has even applied when playing teams who are higher rated?? We're currently around 47.8 rated. The game has massive potential, but tactics DO need to figure more ๐Ÿ‘
Great stars
2023-01-22 21:02
Bill Beaver wrote :
China Fujiwara, that's a really good point: the impact of decent marking & tackling for an AM.

Attributes that do not form part of a player's official rating calculation can be really important. You could have two players with the same rating, but one with much better 'side attributes'. A youth with high learning, but average potential, can develop into a decent player, even though their rating might not look great. This could become even more so with the upcoming changes to xp.

Don't Sure about That, but DM's dribble a Lot and i Saw rarely DM's with like 8-10 Goals

So Shoot and Dribble For them also

Also Mark/ Tackling for Strikers, because Of Always pressure And passing for them also

Shoot/pass/dribble for the Centre backs, and Heading/shooting for WB's

And for all positions: Stamina +50 and setpieces also.