Season 36 Round 58 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 24, 22:18 UTC(+00:00)
Newbie Questions
Getas
2022-10-23 07:21
Hi. I see there are a couple of threads out there with Q&As but non is specifically and ONLY for questions. This is why I propose to make this new thread were anyone - but especially newbies like myself - can pose questions and get feedback from more experienced players.

The format should be: ONE question per post. This will mean that each question can be answered specifically and precisely!
Getas
2022-10-23 07:23
And to get the ball rolling (pun intended):

Does the number of players who are actively training affect the training efficiency?

In other words, should I set all my older players to "rest" and give training time only to my younger players?
Getas
2022-10-23 07:28
And still on training:

What is important when training a player?
I would imagine AGE.
But I see there is also POTENTIAL.
And LEARNING.
And a coach's skill?
And obviously the TRAINING CENTER.
Do you have any estimates on how important each element is?

i.e. How much faster will a
16 yo with 82 Pot. and 2 learning compared to a
21 yo with the same stats?

And how much faster will a player train if he has a Training Center of lvl 5, compared to lvl 1?
Fathima
2022-10-23 07:29
Getas wrote :
And to get the ball rolling (pun intended):

Does the number of players who are actively training affect the training efficiency?

In other words, should I set all my older players to "rest" and give training time only to my younger players?

No it doesn't. Training 18 players or 30 players have the same effect.
You can even put all of your players to train on the same skill (no pun intended lol)
Fathima
2022-10-23 07:39
Getas wrote :
And still on training:

I would imagine AGE.
And LEARNING.
And a coach's skill?

And how much faster will a player train if he has a Training Center of lvl 5, compared to lvl 1?

Training speed decreases with age, the decline is faster as he grows older (meaning the difference between 30yrs and 29yrs is more compared to 20yrs and 19yrs)
Effect of Potential and Learning in training is going to be updated from next season. So there is no point in saying how it works right now. From next season, potential will be a cap on each individual skill, a player with 70 potential can get all his skills to 70 (or slightly above) but not more than that. Learning is how fast a player's skills can grow, a player with 5star Learning trains at double speed than the one with a 1 star.
Coach's skill contributes to 50% of training centre efficiency and Training centre contributes the remaining 50%. Which means a 100 rated coach will give you 50% efficiency if training centre is not built, and each level of training centre will add 2.5% to the efficiency.
Getas
2022-10-23 08:05
Fathima wrote :
Getas wrote :
And still on training:

I would imagine AGE.
And LEARNING.
And a coach's skill?

Training speed decreases with age, the decline is faster as he grows older (meaning the difference between 30yrs and 29yrs is more compared to 20yrs and 19yrs)
Effect of Potential and Learning in training is going to be updated from next season. So there is no point in saying how it works right now. From next season, potential will be a cap on each individual skill, a player with 70 potential can get all his skills to 70 (or slightly above) but not more than that. Learning is how fast a player's skills can grow, a player with 5star Learning trains at double speed than the one with a 1 star.
Coach's skill contributes to 50% of training centre efficiency and Training centre contributes the remaining 50%. Which means a 100 rated coach will give you 50% efficiency if training centre is not built, and each level of training centre will add 2.5% to the efficiency.

Great info! Many thanks! And so fast!!!
Getas
2022-10-23 08:10
STADIUM:
I see that in my last match (vs a bot) I had an attendance of 107...
My Stadium is at level 0. Will upgrading it (which I am currently doing) lead to a bigger attendance?
And what else influences attendance? Does the club have fans? Does the weather do anything?
I would imagine that the league level also helps...
Dave
2022-10-23 08:20
Getas wrote :
The format should be: ONE question per post. This will mean that each question can be answered specifically and precisely!

Getas wrote :
STADIUM:
My Stadium is at level 0. Will upgrading it (which I am currently doing) lead to a bigger attendance?

Yes
Dave
2022-10-23 08:21
Getas wrote :

And what else influences attendance?

Winning
Dave
2022-10-23 08:22
Getas wrote :
STADIUM:
Does the club have fans?

Yes
Dave
2022-10-23 08:23
Getas wrote :
Does the weather do anything?

No
Dave
2022-10-23 08:23
Getas wrote :

Yes
Dave
2022-10-23 08:29
Please note Getas, in future can you please post one question per post as requested by this posts rules and regs ;)

Best of luck in the game and I look forward to you, undoubtedly, beating me in the very near future.
Don-x
2022-10-23 08:49
Dave wrote :
Getas wrote :
STADIUM:
Does the club have fans?

Yes

Where can i see my total fans?
Dave
2022-10-23 08:54 Edited by Dave at 2022-10-23 08:57
Don-x wrote :
Dave wrote :
Getas wrote :
STADIUM:
Does the club have fans?

Yes

Where can i see my total fans?

No idea, I just kept upgrading until I stopped filling the stadium at home games by a few thousand and left it there. My stadium takes 50,000 and my last home attendance was 46,000. Always leave a bit of headroom for big cup games.
Bill Beaver
2022-10-23 09:15
Does the increase in training facility level and the coach ability affect the speed of skill increase, or the level to which skills can rise, or both?
Don-x
2022-10-23 09:58
Bill Beaver wrote :
Does the increase in training facility level and the coach ability affect the speed of skill increase, or the level to which skills can rise, or both?

Yes thats what the efficiency is all about, the higher the faster. And how faster also depends on learning of a player.
Don-x
2022-10-23 10:03 Edited by Don-x at 2022-10-23 10:12
My turn to ask :(
Whats the best way to have highly experience homegrown first eleven?
If you have 11 really good and young players.
Please a detailed explaination needed could help the newbie that has the philosophy of homegrown team..
Even if is a phrase by phrase help.
Fathima
2022-10-23 11:03
Getas wrote :
STADIUM:
I see that in my last match (vs a bot) I had an attendance of 107...
And what else influences attendance? Does the club have fans? Does the weather do anything?

From what Tegimus told me before:
Fans are imaginary, you can't see their number anywhere. But it is directly related to your team rating.
There will be a certain number of fans that want to go to a match. This number will be higher if the rating of the teams that play are higher, if the competition is more prestigious, or the match is important for either of the teams. If this number is higher than your stadium capacity, you will get a full stadium, else you won't.
There is no weather in the game now, there were a few people who suggested it before though.
Fathima
2022-10-23 11:12
Don-x wrote :
My turn to ask :(
Whats the best way to have highly experience homegrown first eleven?
If you have 11 really good and young players.
Please a detailed explaination needed could help the newbie that has the philosophy of homegrown team..
Even if is a phrase by phrase help.

If you have 11 really good and young players, I would sell 7 of them and keep 4 to train lol. Don't think you can develop 11 players efficiently for sure.

The optimal way i think is to train in batches of 3 or 4 players. When one batch makes it to the first team, start training the other batch - it doesn't need to be all at a time, you can also inject one player at a time into the training group and promote one of the current trainees to first team. This way you will still need to buy a few players from the market to fill gaps, but most of your players can be homegrown. Atleast that's what I am trying to do.

Another method is to focus all xp onto one player and grow him into a monster. Then train the next one. But your output will be limited to one player per 4 or 5 seasons, and so you will need to buy majority of your players from the market. But those that you train will become world beaters at a very young age and can play in your first team for a very long time.