Season 20 Round 54 / 60
Game Time 2022 Nov 27, 20:07 UTC(+00:00)
Changes for Season 21
Makmak
2022-11-25 12:55
I would suggest to make team trophies visible in team home page
Don-x
2022-11-25 13:46
Yes agree.....
Marius
2022-11-25 16:18
Tegimus wrote :* Hall of Fame - not yet implemented and will be available later.

Will be any chance to add players retroactively?
I know it is not likely to happen, and it almost breaks my heart knowing that Taualai will be lost forever if he retires before the introduction of this.
Fathima
2022-11-26 04:30
Not sure whether this will be an unfair advantage to paying users, but is it possible to have an official loan club for subscribers? One where we can list our players and the system automatically sorts out loans between the clubs that take part in it?
Chika Fujiwara
2022-11-26 04:38
Marius wrote :
Tegimus wrote :* Hall of Fame - not yet implemented and will be available later.

Will be any chance to add players retroactively?
I know it is not likely to happen, and it almost breaks my heart knowing that Taualai will be lost forever if he retires before the introduction of this.

Same, I would like to add Two already retired one(shirogane M. and 1st Miko iino player) And on a future K. Tsuyuri), So it would be great to be able to add already retired players if we have the link of his retired page
Tegimus
2022-11-26 05:37
Fathima wrote :
Not sure whether this will be an unfair advantage to paying users, but is it possible to have an official loan club for subscribers? One where we can list our players and the system automatically sorts out loans between the clubs that take part in it?

No, it is an obvious advantage.
Moreover, loan clubs or finding 3 teams to make a triangular loan deals also serves to improve activity and interaction between users which is beneficial to the community.

Marius wrote :Will be any chance to add players retroactively?

Won't be possible automatically through the system, but we will entertain requests from users to manually add their old players to their Hall of Fame. There will be certain rules to qualify players to be added to the Hall of Fame (for example, minimum number of seasons a player needs to be in a team to be eligible for an entry), if you think one of your old players meet these requirements, then create a support ticket and we will enter him manually into your Hall of Fame. Only for a few seasons of course after the feature is launched, after that you need to decide before that player leaves your club.