Season 37 Pre-Season
Game Time 2024 Apr 27, 01:28 UTC(+00:00)
Changes For Season 20
SINGER JOE MALTA
2022-10-02 12:48
2022-10-02 14:43
thanks for your tips , but out of 24 kids from my academy level 10 and now going to 11, i pull out only one kid with 5 learning . and only 1 with 5 potential , not a single 5 potential and 5 learning kid, lady luck is not my friend lol
Don-x
2022-10-02 13:49 Edited by Don-x at 2022-10-02 13:51
SINGER JOE MALTA wrote :
thanks for your tips , but out of 24 kids from my academy level 10 and now going to 11, i pull out only one kid with 5 learning . and only 1 with 5 potential , not a single 5 potential and 5 learning kid, lady luck is not my friend lol

Yes it was unbalance since s1-s18 due to its all about random, but @tegimus confirm its gonna be controled now.
Every team will get a high pot/high learning once in a while, but what he didn't explain is how often we can expect a guaranteed high potential/learning.
And i don't know the level he considered high. 4/4 will be unfair, and late 5/5 yth will be unfair too, but i prefer the latter in this case.
Hoàng Tùng
2022-10-02 13:54
ACMILANFAN
Fathima
2022-10-02 13:55
SINGER JOE MALTA wrote :

But isn't that what the transfer market is there for? If everyone pulls a 5 star pot/5 star learning youth, there won't be any activity in the market at all ;)
Don-x
2022-10-02 14:13
Fathima wrote :
SINGER JOE MALTA wrote :

But isn't that what the transfer market is there for? If everyone pulls a 5 star pot/5 star learning youth, there won't be any activity in the market at all ;)

Where does the money comes from to buy one from the market. 200m up
EiPiX
2022-10-02 20:06
Maybe check teamless...
Don-x
2022-10-02 20:18
Paid users should be able to see a graph of how their players developed over the years.
Don-x
2022-10-02 20:20
EiPiX wrote :
Maybe check teamless...

Destroy market demand the most.
Guildmaster Chax
2022-10-09 03:37
Tegimus wrote :
We have been thinking about this change for quite sometime, and finally decided that the Potential attribute will no longer relate to the total of all attributes a player can gain. Instead it will now refer to a hard cap on the maximum each individual attribute of a player can be trained to.

maybe put a weight on these too? like if a player have 5 learning, he should have less than "x" potential (and vice versa). cases where a player would have both 5 rating on these should be extremely, extremely rare. this would populate the game with an archetype (that already existed, but most managers chose to ignore anything less than 4 learning, lol).

at least, imo, that way the "early peak" players and the "late bloomer" would be more pronounced.
Don-x
2022-10-09 07:51 Edited by Don-x at 2022-10-09 07:54
There's already a change that reduce getting a high potential always and a low potential + 5 learning won't be a top player anymore.
Though my question is @tegimus getting a yth pull pot5/1.5 weak learning, even at 16yo this player is bad and will not be promoted.
1) will my chances of getting a 5pot decrease next time? or
2) chances of getting higher learning increase, while the potential decrease this time?.
That will be wrong side of randomness updated.
Tegimus
2022-10-09 12:53
Don-x wrote :
There's already a change that reduce getting a high potential always and a low potential + 5 learning won't be a top player anymore.
Though my question is @tegimus getting a yth pull pot5/1.5 weak learning, even at 16yo this player is bad and will not be promoted.
2) chances of getting higher learning increase, while the potential decrease this time?.

This is not the case. With the new changes, a player will be able to reach his potential (or close to it) even if he has 1 star learning. The difference will be only in the time taken to reach there, a 5 star learning player training at double the speed of a 1 star learning player. They will still become top players (of course you have train him properly and with top notch facilities/coaches), but the number of seasons they play as a top player will be reduced.

The chances of getting a high potential/learning player is not reduced, we have only balanced it slightly so that you won't get really low quality players or really high quality players multiple times in quick succession. Those kind of players are anyways a bit rare, but your chances of getting them are still the same. The only change is that you won't get them too often.
Don-x
2022-10-09 13:26
Am confuse with what you consider really quality player.
I got new yth, a WB 16yo pot 5 /weak learning, and i can't promote him because to me his poor plus 50% promotion fee.
But if his considered as a really quality player by the system, it means my next generation will be poor too. It will be hard to get a good one combo.
Fathima
2022-10-09 15:14
Don-x wrote :
Am confuse with what you consider really quality player.
I got new yth, a WB 16yo pot 5 /weak learning, and i can't promote him because to me his poor plus 50% promotion fee.
But if his considered as a really quality player by the system, it means my next generation will be poor too. It will be hard to get a good one combo.

@Don-x it is not often you get a 5star pot/5 star learning player from your youth academy. I have never got one, I had a couple in my initial squad which I sold for good money after training for 3-4 seasons. Weak learning is too low for my liking, but if you get atleast a 4/4.5 or a 3/5, I think you should promote him, even if he doesnt become a top player, he can give you good money in a few seasons. Especially after the update when experience also contributes to a player's value, it will be worth it to train and sell.
Great stars
2022-10-09 16:06
Tegimus wrote :
Don-x wrote :

This is not the case. With the new changes, a player will be able to reach his potential (or close to it) even if he has 1 star learning. The difference will be only in the time taken to reach there, a 5 star learning player training at double the speed of a 1 star learning player. They will still become top players (of course you have train him properly and with top notch facilities/coaches), but the number of seasons they play as a top player will be reduced.

The chances of getting a high potential/learning player is not reduced, we have only balanced it slightly so that you won't get really low quality players or really high quality players multiple times in quick succession. Those kind of players are anyways a bit rare, but your chances of getting them are still the same. The only change is that you won't get them too often.

So, for example, I got a 3.5/5, my next one can be a 4.5/2 Maybe? To Have an idea.
Don-x
2022-10-09 16:30
@fathima what am trying to point out is that if my own quality players arrives as pot5/weak learning and other managers get 5/5 or 4.5/4.5 as theirs, that isn't balanced youth generation, its a move in wrong direction.
If a manager is guarranteed a high potential player and it arrives with weak learning.
IceBox
2022-10-13 10:02
Not changing the importance of XP in the game, is there any internal discussions regarding the way a player gains XP? Having accepted that XP is really important in the game, I still think it is an unfair system of gaining XP.

Why don't each player gain, for example (and the numbers are random and just for the purpose of explaining), 0,25 points for a friendly match, 1 point for each league match, 2 points for each internal cup (national and league), 5 points for a game at SC and 7,5 for a game in the CC?

A XP system based on own XP and based on the other teams XP is difficult to understand, to predict/plan. Make it a more straighforward, simplier, and more fair to all.
Monkey.D.Luffy
2022-10-13 10:11
IceBox wrote :
Not changing the importance of XP in the game, is there any internal discussions regarding the way a player gains XP? Having accepted that XP is really important in the game, I still think it is an unfair system of gaining XP.

Why don't each player gain, for example (and the numbers are random and just for the purpose of explaining), 0,25 points for a friendly match, 1 point for each league match, 2 points for each internal cup (national and league), 5 points for a game at SC and 7,5 for a game in the CC?

A XP system based on own XP and based on the other teams XP is difficult to understand, to predict/plan. Make it a more straighforward, simplier, and more fair to all.

Yeah my some players gain 2 exp some gain 8 and it's just so random I mean it's a just a disadvantage to newbie managers in the game
Don-x
2022-10-13 10:41
Not only newbie, it affect the lower countries.
In my case, my player puncheon has so far gained +6, that is because he has played 100% matches so far, thats the direction the game want from us, using one lineup throught a season thats a shame.
Duff my wf, has +3 has played good 80% of my matches, i wonder why he gain so little.
My average is +3 so far.
Looking at other teams its unfair advantage, now the only update the game could do is to hide xp and compound the frustration.
Don-x
2022-10-13 11:10
Though the changes i would like to see is to stop late youth pull.
Every season my youth promotion is from last season, 1yo older, and 50% to promote my new season yth player, i paid 100% maintenance fee every season.
Fathima
2022-10-13 11:28
Don-x wrote :
Looking at other teams its unfair advantage, now the only update the game could do is to hide xp and compound the frustration.

I don't think xp will be hidden. The change is to include xp in rating of a player which will result in a fair (and easier) evaluation of the player. Isn't it wrong when a player with 50 rating 50 xp have the same value as a 50 rated 90 xp player when the performance of the 90 xp player will be far better?