Season 36 Round 47 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 19, 02:49 UTC(+00:00)
Changes For Season 20
IceBox
2022-10-13 11:46
Fathima wrote :
Don-x wrote :
Looking at other teams its unfair advantage, now the only update the game could do is to hide xp and compound the frustration.

I don't think xp will be hidden. The change is to include xp in rating of a player which will result in a fair (and easier) evaluation of the player. Isn't it wrong when a player with 50 rating 50 xp have the same value as a 50 rated 90 xp player when the performance of the 90 xp player will be far better?

Agree. Given the importance of the XP in the player's performance, it is essencial to have that reflected on his value.

An 50 rated with 11 XP is probably worse than a 30 rated 30 XP, but his value is probable 50% more.
Don-x
2022-10-13 13:42
50 rated 11xp player is same as 30 rated 30xp player, with the new change lol.
Fathima
2022-10-13 14:29 Edited by Fathima at 2022-10-13 14:31
Don-x wrote :

If you mean a 50 rated/11 xp and a 30 rated/30 xp with the current rating system then of course both will have 30 rating in the new system and hence the value will be same. But the 30 xp player will be far easier to develop further given both are the same age and have the same learning and potential, but in the current system his value is less than 11 xp player which is wrong. That's the point I am trying to make.

To be fair, this change is bad on my team as I have high xp players and my player values will drop next season. But this change will now reflect values more accurately and is good for the game.
IceBox
2022-10-13 14:58
Fathima wrote :
Don-x wrote :

If you mean a 50 rated/11 xp and a 30 rated/30 xp with the current rating system then of course both will have 30 rating in the new system and hence the value will be same. But the 30 xp player will be far easier to develop further given both are the same age and have the same learning and potential, but in the current system his value is less than 11 xp player which is wrong. That's the point I am trying to make.

To be fair, this change is bad on my team as I have high xp players and my player values will drop next season. But this change will now reflect values more accurately and is good for the game.

Why is it going to be bad for you? If you have high XP players, and XP is not being considered into the value, your players only tend to get more valuable, no? The problem is for those hight rated players with little to none XP that will see their value drop like a stone.
Don-x
2022-10-13 15:44
I wonder too.
@Fathima will benefit the more, because low rate players with high xp will see their rating skyrocket.
Market Value will mostly drop and affect a youthful squad.
Great stars
2022-10-13 17:11
Don-x wrote :
I wonder too.
@Fathima will benefit the more, because low rate players with high xp will see their rating skyrocket.

Also I will got huge benefit
Fathima
2022-10-13 19:52
Yeah my bad. Sometimes my brain just stops 😜
Don-x
2022-10-13 20:16
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
I wonder too.

Yeah wanted to say @chika damn typo.
My problem is how do i prevent you from winning any title this season and next.
Don-x
2022-10-13 20:23
Fathima wrote :
Yeah my bad. Sometimes my brain just stops

Lol i admire your team because you play the game exactly as it was designed.. But your team is too old, am looking forward to see how you replace them.
Great stars
2022-10-13 22:31
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
I wonder too.

Yeah wanted to say @chika damn typo.
My problem is how do i prevent you from winning any title this season and next.

Winning me when i visit You, Hoping flusao don't beat you, or drawing plus flusao beating or drawing me... I really want this league so hope It doesn't happen and i win league
Don-x
2022-10-14 04:56
Flusao did it against the challengers why not against you.
Fathima
2022-10-14 07:11
Don-x wrote :
Fathima wrote :
Yeah my bad. Sometimes my brain just stops

Lol i admire your team because you play the game exactly as it was designed.. But your team is too old, am looking forward to see how you replace them.

I have 3 young players ready to get into the first team next season, 2 will be ready in 2 more seasons. I probably need to sign 3 players over the next two seasons to keep the team going, just waiting for the right players to appear in the market.
Don-x
2022-10-14 07:29
Alright just that the yth players has less than the required xp for a top 4 team.
60xp to 70xp minimum, and i wonder if that would lift a league title for you.
|70 rated 60xp| or |60 rated 70 xp| young stars at this level should be a regular starter to gain higer xp per season.
Fathima
2022-10-14 12:30
Don-x wrote :
Alright just that the yth players has less than the required xp for a top 4 team.
60xp to 70xp minimum, and i wonder if that would lift a league title for you.
|70 rated 60xp| or |60 rated 70 xp| young stars at this level should be a regular starter to gain higer xp per season.

Both my players on loan, I bought them at the age of 20 since I didn't get any good players from academy. So it took a while for them to reach this level and might take another 2 seasons for them to reach the 70xp mark. But I will start using them in my first team from next season.

Other two - my WF and WM, I got at 18 yrs from academy. I had to buy another 20 yr old CB this season too. Hope to start getting my academy up soon so that I can get 16 yr olds and hopefully a 4+pot/4+learning player atleast once in 2 seasons. If you start training them early, you can hit the 70 xp mark by the time they are 22/23 yrs old.
Don-x
2022-10-14 13:03 Edited by Don-x at 2022-10-14 13:18
Nice and understandable now.
As you can see in my case i've incredible set of young players, but the game don't reward me enough xp for playing them, am contesting for top spot and despite switching to my young stars in lesser games, i gain very litle in xp. Theres no way that will help me to become a top team.
Example my 24y wb has +4xp in 12 league games and 20 custom matches.
The effort i put in him, if it were in a different country i expect 6xp to 7xp already.
While my 22y dm will gain +7 either in next match or next friendly because he has played all possible games so far.
@tegimus should find a way and balance this xp gain in lower countries.
My gk if his from another league i expect 90xp, his one of the old player i have.
Fathima
2022-10-14 13:50 Edited by Fathima at 2022-10-14 13:54
Don-x wrote :
Nice and understandable now.
As you can see in my case i've incredible set of young players, but the game don't reward me enough xp for playing them, am contesting for top spot and despite switching to my young stars in lesser games, i gain very litle in xp. Theres no way that will help me to become a top team.
Example my 24y wb has +4xp in 12 league games and 20 custom matches.
The effort i put in him, if it were in a different country i expect 6xp to 7xp already.
While my 22y dm will gain +7 either in next match or next friendly because he has played all possible games so far.
@tegimus should find a way and balance this xp gain in lower countries.
My gk if his from another league i expect 90xp, his one of the old player i have.

Are you trying to develop too many youngsters? Limit it to max 3 or 4. And use really high xp players to play alongside them. I normally gain 12xp on average on these young players per season. And I play them only in friendlies and last 15 minutes of matches if I am winning.

And xp gain from friendlies don't depend on your opponent so what's the point in increasing it for weaker leagues? Actually it's the other way around. If your opponents are weak you will be able to play your youth in more matches and get more playing time, so it is already balanced
Don-x
2022-10-14 14:14
Of cause i only include about 3 or 4 low xp players in league matches but its in custom matches i tried to play 9 of them.
Because they have less than 30's in xp and should grow faster until after 30xp.
Its not balanced.
I've tried my best to argue this unfair advantage in gaining xp to our players, since is the important aspect of the game balance it or remove it from this game
Don-x
2022-10-14 14:28 Edited by Don-x at 2022-10-14 14:54
Well lemme agree with you @fathima, i've check some few teams find some good examples that explain your point. That i've to limit my youth stars even in custom matches.
Anyway if i can gain +7 on more young stars from age of 17yr, am on a saver side too.
Edit:
When you play a youth player against lower xp botteam he gain 0.1xp to 0.15, so he need x10 of matches to gain +1 xp, against such useless opponents, how is that balanced.
My dm puncheon:-
he has 55.85xp this morning, after playing 90min in custom match he currently has 55.94xp, his warming up to play against a 79xp side in cc, i expect him to level up soon. Hope to calculate what he gain.
IceBox
2022-10-14 21:25
Don-x wrote :
Well lemme agree with you @fathima, i've check some few teams find some good examples that explain your point. That i've to limit my youth stars even in custom matches.
Anyway if i can gain +7 on more young stars from age of 17yr, am on a saver side too.
Edit:
When you play a youth player against lower xp botteam he gain 0.1xp to 0.15, so he need x10 of matches to gain +1 xp, against such useless opponents, how is that balanced.
My dm puncheon:-
he has 55.85xp this morning, after playing 90min in custom match he currently has 55.94xp, his warming up to play against a 79xp side in cc, i expect him to level up soon. Hope to calculate what he gain.

How do you know the decimals from Xp?
Fathima
2022-10-15 04:14
IceBox wrote :
How do you know the decimals from Xp?

You can from the tactics page. The average rating and xp shown there includes decimals, so just select 1 player and save it will give you his exact decimals for xp and rating :)

Infact even the individual attributes used for rating calculation includes decimals. I figured this out when I checked ratings of players after the percentage weights of each attribute was added to the tutorial a couple of seasons back. When I reported this to Tegimus he said he will change it when any new updates are done to rating calculations, so I assume this will change from next season.